Hotzone Leads(Title Now Requires 20 Characters)

Mavrik

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone tried them and have experience running 100+ of their leads and willing to provide feedback? Looks like they have three price tiers depending on what state you're in with live telemarketers and fast turnaround from order time but who knows...

It's a Go Daddy site. I would be more worried about the lack of address.

I dont have an address on my site but you have met me face to face :D

I should probably add my phone number......maybe. Email is just so efficient and everything is pretty much explained on the site.

Anyone tried them and have experience running 100+ of their leads and willing to provide feedback? Looks like they have three price tiers depending on what state you're in with live telemarketers and fast turnaround from order time but who knows...

They don't ask about a hobby or password. Even though I purchased hundreds of leads from her, and sent her several agents, whenever there was a problem with the lead, she didn't credit 1 single lead and always promised to!

I sent her an agent that got back a bunch of leads that were not what was promised. The telemarketer decided to change the script and tell the folks that they would just get something in the mail.

After back and forth hassle, and her promising she would take care of it with a refund, NOT 1 lead EVER credited.

Not cool!

Other than that, the leads were fine.:yes:

They don't ask about a hobby or password. Even though I purchased hundreds of leads from her, and sent her several agents, whenever there was a problem with the lead, she didn't credit 1 single lead and always promised to! I sent her an agent that got back a bunch of leads that were not what was promised. The telemarketer decided to change the script and tell the folks that they would just get something in the mail. After back and forth hassle, and her promising she would take care of it with a refund, NOT 1 lead EVER credited. Not cool! Other than that, the leads were fine.:yes:

What is the cost of their leads?

Back