How Much You're Spending Monthly For Insurance Leads

simeon12

Hello, Everyone
Can you share here how much you're spending monthly or yearly for insurance leads. (Per lead)
And how high quality you're getting for the money

Great and how long you're in Insurance industry .
Are you satisfied with results and leads you're getting or you would like to improve price and quality of leads

I'm not selling leads i'm generating my own leads online for my business and many times for less than $5 Per lead.

If you're interested to know how you can generate your own leads let me know

I'm not selling leads i'm generating my own leads online for my business and many times for less than $5 Per lead.

If you're interested to know how you can generate your own leads let me know

Are these generated on your website? Why not share with the rest of the Forum?

We are creating entire training on this and i'll share with forum this week.
Right now we are in the end stage of creating this and will be ready this week.
So for those who are interested to learn how to generate own leads online for less than $5 those people need to contact me here on forum .
Because i ll need to send this training to them i can go and post it here its not allowed

We are creating entire training on this and i'll share with forum this week.
Right now we are in the end stage of creating this and will be ready this week.
So for those who are interested to learn how to generate own leads online for less than $5 those people need to contact me here on forum .
Because i ll need to send this training to them i can go and post it here its not allowed

Offers aren't allowed until you have enough posts.Training is allowed......unless you're selling something. You're not selling anything are you?:skeptical:

No way ;-) i'm here to share pure value with u
Its free video training i ll be doing a post here and give some valuable tips and than once we have this training ready will add it here

Back