Internet Health Insurance Leads 2009 Ratings...

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
are coming....

This year, I am asking for additional help. Normally, I base ratings on personal observation, Forum comments and first-hand experience from many other brokers...most that do NOT participate on this Board.

If you wouldn't mind...if you have used Internet leads for health insurance this year, please send me a short PM, EM or GM with your opinions and observations. Pick out your best and worst choices and explain why.

Your comments will be held in the strictest confidence.

Since this is actually an announcement, please do NOT post comments about lead companies on this thread.

Ratings will be publishd in a few weeks.

Thanks.

I'm waiting with my $$$$. Ooops, just got back from putting gas in the car, make that cents..... (and no, I don't mean sense).

Dan

Yeah, but driving to Florida from California so I could fill up cost me a lot of $$$$

Besides, my Jaguar uses premium.

Dan

Don't think so, but the XF has 420 horsepower...
Only one problem with this.... I don't have an XF.

True story....
When I first got my Jag, realizing that I live in Silicon Valley where driving the posted speed limit is hard to do, to much traffic, usually driving much slower.... I had to take a short trip on a Sunday, figured great, I'd have a chance to actually get the car up to a little speed. Well, there was a lot more traffic than I had thought there would be (happens here more than I care to admit), so I was working my way through traffic at around 50 miles an hour, cursing that I was blowing my one chance to get up to at least 70.....

Then I looked at my speedometer, I was a bit in excess of 90 MPH (won't admit how much in excess).... oops, don't trust how the car feels for speed!!!! I have learned that at over 110 MPH, there is a very faint shimmy in the steering, which tells me to slow down. I have also learned that on a good road, this doesn't happen, but not to worry, good roads aren't a big concern here.

I now use cruise control a lot when I'm on the more open roads, keeps my speed to something reasonable.

Dan

Ed I have found a source of leads where I close 98% of all leads, it is unbelievable you have never seen anything like this before.

I will PM you since you told me not to post specifics in the thread.

:biggrin:

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all...

Latest posts

Back