Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE


Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Reply to Life Insurance Leads     
Old 04-28-2014, 05:08 PM   #11
Guru
Tampa Bay Rep on Life Insurance Leads
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts:557
State: Tampa Bay Rep is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Life Insurance Leads Re: Life Insurance Leads
Originally Posted by nugget1tau View Post
I'm looking to buy Life Insurance leads local that are local my area. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what company has fresh, exclusive leads?

Anyone have any good experiences?

Thanks.
For real time exclusive leads, you might want to check out Hometown
Quotes.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Leads
Old 04-29-2014, 09:57 AM   #12
lch
Expert
lch on Life Insurance Leads
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts:23
State: lch is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Life Insurance Leads Re: Life Insurance Leads
Originally Posted by ianbroker31 View Post
When it comes to buying life insurance leads, direct mail "mortgage protection" have worked very well for me. Lead Concepts in TX, they are a great company, very honest and easy to work with.
What income, age range, PO Boxes variables do you find works best for "mortgage protection"?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Leads
Old 04-29-2014, 08:17 PM   #13
Guru
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts:438
State: AnonymousOne is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Life Insurance Leads Re: Life Insurance Leads
Originally Posted by ianbroker31 View Post
When it comes to buying life insurance leads, direct mail "mortgage protection" have worked very well for me. Lead Concepts in TX, they are a great company, very honest and easy to work with.
What's the cost for lead concepts mortgage protection?
Leadco has quoted me $50 per lead, exclusive for 90 days. Or fully exclusive for an additional cost or minimum.
Or $645 per 1000 drop, fully exclusive.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Leads
Old 04-29-2014, 08:22 PM   #14
Guru
VolAgent on Life Insurance Leads
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts:13,107
State: VolAgent is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
VolAgent is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Life Insurance Leads Re: Life Insurance Leads
Originally Posted by AnonymousOne View Post
What's the cost for lead concepts mortgage protection?
Leadco has quoted me $50 per lead, exclusive for 90 days. Or fully exclusive for an additional cost or minimum.
Or $645 per 1000 drop, fully exclusive.
Wow... Those are some expensive leads.

------------------------------------
You can pay the premium or you can own the loss.
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Leads
Old 04-30-2014, 06:24 AM   #15
Guru
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts:438
State: AnonymousOne is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Life Insurance Leads Re: Life Insurance Leads
Originally Posted by VolAgent View Post
Wow... Those are some expensive leads.
I thought so at first, but that's in comparison to FE leads. These leads cannot be printed as easily as FE and it's significantly more current info.
These are just my assumptions.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Leads
Old 04-30-2014, 09:40 AM   #16
Guru
VolAgent on Life Insurance Leads
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts:13,107
State: VolAgent is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
VolAgent is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Life Insurance Leads Re: Life Insurance Leads
Originally Posted by AnonymousOne View Post
I thought so at first, but that's in comparison to FE leads. These leads cannot be printed as easily as FE and it's significantly more current info.
These are just my assumptions.
They can't be printed as easily....

Seriously? Who feed you that line of BS? I have received some of those mailers, it is just an envelope with a letter inside. That isn't going to cost that much more than your standard FE mailer. I could see response being poorer, and thus costing more in number of mailers and postage, but that wouldn't exactly bode well for the market in my opinion.

------------------------------------
You can pay the premium or you can own the loss.
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Leads
Old 04-30-2014, 10:23 AM   #17
Guru
Bob Klee on Life Insurance Leads
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts:884
State: Bob Klee is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
Life Insurance Leads Re: Life Insurance Leads
Originally Posted by Tampa Bay Rep View Post
For real time exclusive leads, you might want to check out Hometown
Quotes.
Thank you Tampa Bay, for the recommendation.

We do have exclusive leads but if you are interested, please give me a call first at the number below. Or email me so I can call you.

------------------------------------
Bob Klee, CPRIA, LUTCF
Board Member
HometownQuotes.com
[email protected]
615.800.7280

Last edited by Bob Klee; 04-30-2014 at 10:26 AM.
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Leads
Old 04-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #18
Guru
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts:438
State: AnonymousOne is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Life Insurance Leads Re: Life Insurance Leads
Originally Posted by VolAgent View Post
They can't be printed as easily....

Seriously? Who feed you that line of BS? I have received some of those mailers, it is just an envelope with a letter inside. That isn't going to cost that much more than your standard FE mailer. I could see response being poorer, and thus costing more in number of mailers and postage, but that wouldn't exactly bode well for the market in my opinion.
That wasn't fed by anyone. One side of FE mailers can be printed in batches of a million. I don't care how much or how difficult it is but Lead concepts is $600 per 1000 which is only slightly less that leadco.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Leads
Old 04-30-2014, 03:32 PM   #19
Guru
bill3173 on Life Insurance Leads
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts:2,396
State: bill3173 is an Insurance Agent from North Carolina
bill3173 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Life Insurance Leads Re: Life Insurance Leads
Originally Posted by AnonymousOne View Post
That wasn't fed by anyone. One side of FE mailers can be printed in batches of a million. I don't care how much or how difficult it is but Lead concepts is $600 per 1000 which is only slightly less that leadco.
Why did you choose Leadco over Lead Concepts? Just curious, since a couple of the people on here vouched for them. I have used leadco in the past, and thought they were FOS, but that's only an opinion, nothing more...

------------------------------------
The secret of success is constancy to purpose.

Benjamin Disraeli
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Leads
Old 04-30-2014, 09:18 PM   #20
Guru
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts:438
State: AnonymousOne is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Life Insurance Leads Re: Life Insurance Leads
Originally Posted by bill3173 View Post
Why did you choose Leadco over Lead Concepts? Just curious, since a couple of the people on here vouched for them. I have used leadco in the past, and thought they were FOS, but that's only an opinion, nothing more...
Haven't chosen yet.
The few folks that commented on leadco where mainly positive but not very recently used. The conversation I had with leadco was very positive and they certainly wanted this business. Lead concepts...yea, if you wanna do a drop, we will...
I will probably to with lead concepts because it sounds like they aren't eager for every piece of business. Maybe they are doing something right
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Life Insurance Leads
Reply to Life Insurance Leads 

  Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads


Tags
insurance leads, life insurance




Similar Threads with Life Insurance Leads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EIULs and Missed Fortune honestagent Life Insurance Forum 86 08-21-2016 12:22 PM
Dividend-paying WL AllGold Life Insurance Forum 57 01-11-2014 12:13 AM
Life Insurance Leads souldeux Life Insurance Forum 7 11-07-2013 06:52 PM
Facebook Question CHUMPS FROM OXFORD General Insurance Agent Discussions 29 09-16-2011 11:08 AM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 AM.

Forum enabled with vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Join the Forum - It's FREE

Share This Page



Weekly Poll

Where do we go from here? POLL
Nothing - No ACA fixes - status quo
29.82 %
HHS Rulings and band aid bills
17.54 %
Hail Mary repeal and/or replace bill
17.54 %
A bipartisan bill to fix ACA
35.09 %

Voters: 57. This poll is closed