Live Transfer Leads, Any Experience?

"At the end of the day, we're working within a fluid ecosystem with the goal of providing the best ROI for our customers."
That's some fancy marketer talk but I don't see how this is an "ecosystem".

Ping Leads uses a bidding auction similar to Google AdWords or Bing (Microsoft) Advertising and you won't be charged more than you're willing to pay. Everything is done automatically via our matching algorithms and in real time.

We offer transparency by providing estimates on where you should bid and by providing metrics such as in what position your filters have ranked when they match to a call and the number of calls transferred compared to number of times you've been matched to a call. If more transparency is needed, we welcome feedback and are constantly working to add features that help our customers.

Other companies charge a flat fee regardless of if you are getting calls during peak hours or in the middle of the night. When deciding on how to build the platform, we made the decision with the view that it was more fair to charge based on demand so that we're not excluding agents by having high minimums. Instead, an agent can bid based on what they want to pay. If the demand is high, they may not receive many calls but if demand drops, the agent can receive calls at a price at or below what they are telling us is fair.

We have recently added the ability to charge based off a fixed fee for longer minimum durations, but just like any other company where the customer is competing against others for a limited supply, you'd see less volume if another agent is willing to pay more for calls. With both a fixed fee or standard bid, you're not charged higher than you're willing to pay, but a standard bid allows our customers to get charged less when demand is lower and helps to more accurately match them with calls that will work best for them.

At the end of the day, we're working within a fluid ecosystem with the goal of providing the best ROI for our customers. If our calls work well, demand will increase, pricing will increase and we will be able to drive additional volume. If the calls are not working for our customers, they will lower their bids and it will help balance the quality and volume of the calls with what they cost. If we provide very poor quality calls, customers will leave and we won't be able to continue operating so it's in our interest to keep our quality as high as possible.

The way our platform is setup may not be ideal to everyone, but our company feels we can offer a better service at a lower price than our competitors. We don't require long term contracts, large initial commitments and you have the ability to start and stop the service at anytime directly in the online interface which all make any risk very minimal.

Bidding in an ecosystem where you have no idea where the market is except because Pingleads is really honest and you can trust them. Its $5 one day, and $25 the next because someone happened to bid $24 in the same zip I was bidding $5. Sure, yeah right!

Datalot is a good resource. I have used them for about a year now with a moderate level of success.

Thanks for your input. Looking for ways to generate business. I just took over a small 250-300k book with limited resources to spend on marketing.

Datalot did not pan out well for me. At this point the changes to TCPA in October of 2013 are going to put most of these live transfer companies out of business. They are using illegal tactics to generate leads. Be careful, there are more and more class action lawsuits arising everyday. I have had friends dragged into these suits because the liability is not just on the company, but you as the agent as well. I work for a top 5 carrier and my company is basically saying if we work with these companies, they will potential severe the relationship with the agent.

Datalot did not pan out well for me. At this point the changes to TCPA in October of 2013 are going to put most of these live transfer companies out of business. They are using illegal tactics to generate leads. Be careful, there are more and more class action lawsuits arising everyday. I have had friends dragged into these suits because the liability is not just on the company, but you as the agent as well. I work for a top 5 carrier and my company is basically saying if we work with these companies, they will potential severe the relationship with the agent.

A top 5 carrier...LH?...............:err:

I'm considering Datalot and QuoteCalls (Contactability). They're both about the same in cost, and the concept appears solid, but at the end of the day, if they're not providing viable leads, it's still a waste of money and time.

Any thoughts, experiences?

I've used Contactability and I didn't like it

I had to provide the leads so they used my old leads to try and resurrect them and it did not work well

then they tried to sell me on the Idea that they would call my incoming fresh leads for more money ??????

Why would I want some one to call my fresh leads IDK

Anyway I use norvax right now and there decent but expensive in the states I want

they call people who have inquired online and is compliant However I wish I could find as good but for a little less

Many that I have found try to pass off press 1 leads as live transfers
Not only are they junk but potentially a legal problem depending on what lines of INS you sell

However If anyone knows of a compliant live transfer for Medicare leads for less money I would Looove to hear about it

Back