New Lead Source: Fresh Leads

I actually tried them today because of the ad I saw on here. It is very user friendly, however my office did not close any from them (but this is one of our slowest weeks out of the year, so its hard to get a true gauge).
I have tried doing research on them and cannot find anything about them at all, no reviews or anything. There is not even a phone number listed to contact them which gives me an uneasy feeling.

I am very curious to get other people's feedback who have used them, or if anyone has even heard of them before?

BEWARE: Fresh Leads

I foolishly gave them $100 for leads, no leads in a week and no reply to my request for a refund. It's sickening to think they were highlighted by an admin here and I gave that weight. It's either a straight up scam or a legitimate company that is so incompetently run it might as well be a scam.

I am giving them one more day to refund my money and then I am turning it in to my credit card company as fraudulent charge.

:no:

Re: BEWARE: Fresh Leads

I foolishly gave them $100 for leads, no leads in a week and no reply to my request for a refund. It's sickening to think they were highlighted by an admin here and I gave that weight. It's either a straight up scam or a legitimate company that is so incompetently run it might as well be a scam.

I am giving them one more day to refund my money and then I am turning it in to my credit card company as fraudulent charge.

:no:

Which admin highlighted them?

It will not let me post a URL, but it is alturl(dot)com/tatnf

Charley Parker

The only way to contact them is their website messenger, which they ignored all of last week. This morning I told them was going to report it to my credit card company, then posted here. Then just emailed me saying they were processing my refund and it would show up "in a few days".

No apologies, no explanations - very unprofessional.

It will not let me post a URL, but it is alturl(dot)com/tatnf

Charley Parker

The only way to contact them is their website messenger, which they ignored all of last week. This morning I told them was going to report it to my credit card company, then posted here. Then just emailed me saying they were processing my refund and it would show up "in a few days".

No apologies, no explanations - very unprofessional.

Appreciate you letting everyone here know of your experiences. Hope you find a better lead vendor...

I have been working with Quote Wizard for about a week, getting good leads and lots of contact from them. Great experience so far.

Back