US Marketing Source Leads

jmcgary67

Does anyone have experience with US Marketing Leads? Price was reasonable, but I couldn't find much about them (good or bad). Any experiences would be helpful

I Work at US Marketing Source. I've been here 13 years.And it has been a good experience working here at US marketing source. sometimes it can be a little stressful, but its very rewarding in the end. Management is very friendly, friendly people. The product we sell is great too and I can honestly say that.

Well, we can see that they evidently treat their employees well and the employees at least "think" the leads are good. Of course, what else would they say about them?

I think we need some more input from agents actually using them and not employees that have been told to go post something good.

I've came across many reviews online from my research. They are mixed. Several ratings and comments from former employees and insurance agents who have used their services.

I'd recommend anyone considering this company to do your research before signing up for services or employment. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Well, we can see that they evidently treat their employees well and the employees at least "think" the leads are good. Of course, what else would they say about them?

I think we need some more input from agents actually using them and not employees that have been told to go post something good.

I'd do my research and read all reviews before hiring anyone offering live transfer services for any industry!

Last edited:
Back