Worked Aged Leads Today = Great Success!

pbbaseball

Guru
100+ Post Club
ok, so I'm a big fan of direct mail, but today in between those calls, i dropped in on aged Netquote leads. And I hate netquote because I've seen so much bad info on their leads.

Anyways, these were from 2010 that I bought and never caught up with them. of the 9 leads, 3 weren't home, 1 house was vacant, 2 were deceased, and sold the other 3 leads 7 small life policies for around 1400 in apv, and 3200 in auto premium, all in 3.5 hours with no appointments.

i guess the point is no lead is dead. only 1 of the 3 had bought a policy in the last 2 yrs, all got a ton of phone calls. the one that did, i replaced, and it's a super cheap way to market.

people are out there, we just have to find them

Congratulations! You did a great job. How did you approach them to get in the door?

just said, "hey, i got an email a year or two ago saying you were looking for life insurance. Did you ever get that taken care of?"

For the one that said yes, just asked her who she bought it from, and Globe was her answer... chaaaaa chiiing, one of the easiest to replace

One the ones that said no, I gave them a little info, and a quick quote. one i sold at the door, never even went inside.

Over the years, I've sold several policies where people never even opened the storm door, so this one wasn't too difficult.

Did you Scrub against the DNC? You can only call them in the first 90 days from when they filled out their information.

You must scrub aged leads. This is the most overlooked violation of the DNC rules and Big Brother will get you.

All it takes is a couple of complaints to get a file opened on your caller ID number.

Did you Scrub against the DNC? You can only call them in the first 90 days from when they filled out their information.

You must scrub aged leads. This is the most overlooked violation of the DNC rules and Big Brother will get you.

All it takes is a couple of complaints to get a file opened on your caller ID number.

You didn't read very close. :goofy: He was "dropping in on aged leads". No violation there. One can drop in to their hearts content.

yeah, i had one of my girls call them when they came in a long time ago, but i'm a big fan of the drop in.

and i always make sure to make my "display number" 555-1212 whenever doing anything illegal, haha

I think agents hide behind the DNC list as an excuse to avoid making calls or dropping by.
"Omg, you called me, I'm calling the DNC Police" LOL

FYI...scrubbing a list does not count as "activity".

I think agents hide behind the DNC list as an excuse to avoid making calls or dropping by.
"Omg, you called me, I'm calling the DNC Police" LOL

FYI...scrubbing a list does not count as "activity".

Agents hide behind a lot of things to avoid working. Prospects are scary, they can say no!

Back