YOUR Insurance Group

Send them to Gooner. I seem to remember he had some interest in them.

I was talking to a big producer a couple weeks ago that joined with them and then quickly left to go back to his original IMO...after about 30 minutes YIG came up...he said that I had a lot of notoriety with them at this point...pretty damn funny.

Hey Moon, were those Spam emails just from today or the last 4 days? I was averaging 4-5 emails a day...before...well...you know

I was talking to a big producer a couple weeks ago that joined with them and then quickly left to go back to his original IMO...after about 30 minutes YIG came up...he said that I had a lot of notoriety with them at this point...pretty damn funny.

Hey Moon, were those Spam emails just from today or the last 4 days? I was averaging 4-5 emails a day...before...well...you know

Now that is funny. They should just forgive and turn the other cheek.

You two sound ridiculous...If your receiving emails from YIG about Lead Inventory then you are an AGENT contracted with them. They are only sending lead inventory emails so you could go out and write some business and make money. If you don't want emails or leads simply leave the IMO. They DO NOT send out lead inventories as spam. They only sell leads to active agents appointed with them......

You two sound ridiculous...If your receiving emails from YIG about Lead Inventory then you are an AGENT contracted with them. They are only sending lead inventory emails so you could go out and write some business and make money. If you don't want emails or leads simply leave the IMO. They DO NOT send out lead inventories as spam. They only sell leads to active agents appointed with them......

Nice try. YIG was my uplines, upline. I never wanted to be associated with YIG mainly because they are all from securus. They also sell people aged leads at new prices...good try Brian.

Nice try. YIG was my uplines, upline. I never wanted to be associated with YIG mainly because they are all from securus. They also sell people aged leads at new prices...good try Brian.

That's McCann??

Back