Youradvantageleads.com FE Leads

I used them and didn't like them. I used them for "call back" leads, and because they recorded the calls you could tell their callers had this mindset: "Just say OK he can call you back and I will stop bugging you, even though both of us know you don't want to hear from him."

O.K. we have two people that say they have used them and that they are terrible. However, Oxford is recommending them. Why would Oxford's marketing division recommend them if they weren't worth their salt?

Is there definite proof that Oxford is recommending them? Two people don't like them, doesn't mean they're bad, but you'd be wise to listen. Most companies hide behind the notion that they are selling leads, nothing more nothing less. I could call someone and trick them into agreeing to meet with you or get a call from you without having any care in the world for what you are selling; a lot of them operate this way.

Are you only looking for final expense leads, or do you work with more? I know of a company that I would recommend as being passable for qualified lead generation. Wouldn't touch the preset appointment gig ever again unless it where with a a baseball bat and the head of the prick who sold me on the idea in the first place.

I do presets for $15-$20 each, i see a lot of ads for up to $60 each, wow.. is all i can say. We all use similiar methods, similiar leads, calling, prospecting...

How is the price difference so Great?

Agents are overpaying for Leads, if you want presets visit my profile and email me, or go to my site and register. I'll be glad to Double the cost if you're more comfortable paying $35. (lol, kidding)

SPAM! That is definitely not playing by the rules.

Is there definite proof that Oxford is recommending them?

Yes the e-mail is from Oxford.

banner4.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PM172YAL-Procedures-eblast.jpg

Last edited:
Are they letting you talk to any agents in other areas that have already worked the program and liked it? $35/appt seems realistic, I wonder what type of script they're using.

Yes the e-mail is from Oxford.

banner4.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PM172YAL-Procedures-eblast.jpg

I do presets for $15-$20 each, i see a lot of ads for up to $60 each, wow.. is all i can say. We all use similiar methods, similiar leads, calling, prospecting...

How is the price difference so Great?

Agents are overpaying for Leads, if you want presets visit my profile and email me, or go to my site and register. I'll be glad to Double the cost if you're more comfortable paying $35. (lol, kidding)

Anyone on this forum tried your services yet? Can you provide info on repeat customers?

Are they letting you talk to any agents in other areas that have already worked the program and liked it? $35/appt seems realistic, I wonder what type of script they're using.

I haven't talked to them. My friend just ordered the minimum requirement which is six.They told him they were going to start the campaign and that he would receive the leads about Jan. 26th because they had to get the data for the counties he requested and scrub them and start the campaign.

Has anyone used the $35 service? If so what were your results.

Also anyone know of any similar companies that offer appt setting with the same kind of price?

Back