Youradvantageleads.com FE Leads

In response to a couple of guys suggesting that is a good lead. I have one thing to say.

Writing that lead is a charge back waiting to happen, period. Putting people under the either in this businesss is a losing proposition. All they have to do is stop making payments and your screwed. Then you waste more time by calling them back. Then your able to save them again for another month and the cycle goes on and on.

Working leads like that is a waste of time.

Stuff like this starts at the top. The top is Oxford Life. Anybody talk to the head honchos over there? I have... I repeat: THEY SCORN AGENTS. THEY HATE AGENTS.

When you sue Youradvantage for criminal intent and fraud you have to include Oxford. I guarantee there is a connection there somewhere.....someone owns someone else. Do I know this? NO. But I am real good at smelling pond scum. Why would Oxford recomment some unheard of place when there are plenty of actual reputable TM companies out there? Tell me: why?????? Follow the money.

Oxford Life has no connection to YAL, never did. They had a negotiated rate for their producers and did some advertising of the discounted rates. They said they ran some trials with specific producers to check the quality and everything came back good. Once they promoted it to their sales force, that is when the complaints started rolling in. They ceased advertising and referring any producers to them.

What money is there to follow? Carrier tells lead company they have X amount of contracted producers who they will refer to them if they can offer a discounted rate for those producers (bulk discount). In turn, the carrier gets cheaper leads for the agents which in turn hopefully turn into more submitted business. Huge conspiracy I know!

I know this thread is about a year old, but I got contacted from YAL that they teamed up with an IMO called the modell agency. Contracting through them at 50% commish they give you YAL leads for free. Anyone tried this through them? I haven't used YAL for a long time and didn't have great luck back then. Any changes here that anyone knows about?

Back