9/22-LegalShield Broker Program Webinar

The Gimp

Guru
100+ Post Club
Monday, September 22, 2014

Are you an Independent Agent or Broker that would like to expand your portfolio of products? This Monday, we will be hosting a Live Overview to share with Independent Agents and Insurance Brokers on how they can now offer LegalShield Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection at NO COST to them. We

We will discuss:
-The benefits to your clients.
-The benefits to you.
-Contracting
-Compensation.
-Incentives.

If you would like the webinar link, send me a PM with your name and email address.

Just wanted to give an update on my experience with James.

I had recently signed on with Legal Shield and noticed that James was offering a higher commission than what I was receiving. So I called him and asked him to explain what was going on. First of all he explained that there were 2 levels for FYC, 40 and 48%. Because he is putting agents on at his own personal commission level(48%) he DOES NOT receive an overwrite commission from their business. He is merely putting them in his organization so that he can get the production credit for his own bonus levels.

I found James to be very helpful in a situation that he couldn't really benefit from. If any agents are considering LS I would definitely recommend talking with him.

If anyone is interested ask for the Broker, General Agent Guide. It explains everything about the program.

Back