Attention Pennsylvania FE Agents

KenoKat88

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
We are holding a opportunity meeting in Pittsburgh Friday, September 5th, 10 am to 12 pm and in Harrisburg Monday, September 15th, 10 am to 12 pm.

EasyProtection™ domiciled in the state of New Jersey is one of the fastest growing Final Expense agencies in the Northeast corridor. We offer more than 50 years of experience in the life insurance industry. Our unique in-house lead program combined with our knowledge of the industry, vision and ability to provide our agents with an extremely competitive product portfolio truly makes EasyProtection™ a unique opportunity.
When considering which Final Expense Company or Agency to align yourself with, ask these important questions …
•Are you limiting yourself to just ONE final expense company that limits my income?
•Are you vested from day one?
•Can you grow your business in any state of this quad-state area?
•Are you able to provide coverage to anyone regardless of his or her medical condition or age?
•Can you offer your clients $50,000 or more in final expense coverage?
•Do you have access to a FREE funeral planning service for those who do not buy insurance from you?
•Do you have access to a complete turn-key marketing/sales system that will multiply my sales?
•Do you have local mentoring and training support 24/7?
•Can you include accelerated death benefits to help cover the costs of a terminal illness or nursing home care at no additional costs for your clients?
•Are your premium rates among the lowest in the insurance industry that will improve and maintain my persistency level?
•Can you accept Credit, Debit and Direct Express Cards as premium payment sources?
•Do you have a graded product that does NOT pay reduced commissions?
•Do you have a product that does NOT pay reduced commissions for credit card or savings account withdrawals?
If the answers these questions are thought provoking, consider a partnership with EasyProtection™ and its affiliates. We are looking for more agents to distribute our revolutionary simplified issue and guaranteed issue final expense and burial insurance products.
EasyProtection™ provides comprehensive training, ongoing mentorship, and through its companies the potential toward unlimited income, incentive/bonus programs and exotic production-based incentive trips, as well as:
•Exclusive un-aged leads with its unique money-back guaranteed lead program
•Free final expense planning programs for your clients
•Products that cover ages 14 days old to 95 and all medical conditions at the lowest rates in the industry
•Top-level compensation and vesting from day one
•Turn-key marketing systems
•Same day/immediate coverage and thus faster commission payout
•Telephone applications and eApps
•Products with death benefits and living benefits
•Free client tracking system
•Comprehensive online training available 24/7
•Other life and health niche products that support the final expense business
•Discounted licensing programs for individuals not yet licensed to sell insurance
•Through its companies the potential toward unlimited income, incentive/bonus programs and exotic production-based incentive trips.

We want to help you carry out new strategies, fuel your production and move your career to the next level while affording you more freedom. Final Expense and End-of-Life planning is the missing piece of insurance services that should be/must be in every insurance professional’s practice.
To learn more apply now at

OUR NEXT EVENT/APPEARANCE and come to one of our opportunity events:

Friday, September 5th, 10 am to 12 pm
William Penn Association
709 Brighton Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
or
Monday, September 15th, 10 am to 12 pm
Choice Financial Services
2843 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110

About EasyProtection™ Solutions:

EasyProtection™ domiciled in the state of New Jersey is one of the fastest growing Final Expense agencies in the Northeast corridor. We offer more than 50 years of experience in the life insurance industry. Our unique in-house lead program combined with our knowledge of the industry, vision and ability to provide our agents with an extremely competitive product portfolio truly makes EasyProtection™ a unique opportunity.

We are holding a opportunity meeting in Pittsburgh Friday, September 5th, 10 am to 12 pm and in Harrisburg Monday, September 15th, 10 am to 12 pm.

When considering which Final Expense Company or Agency to align yourself with, ask these important questions …
•Are you limiting yourself to just ONE final expense company that limits my income?
•Are you vested from day one?
•Can you grow your business in any state of this quad-state area?
•Are you able to provide coverage to anyone regardless of his or her medical condition or age?
•Can you offer your clients $50,000 or more in final expense coverage?
•Do you have access to a FREE funeral planning service for those who do not buy insurance from you?
•Do you have access to a complete turn-key marketing/sales system that will multiply my sales?
•Do you have local mentoring and training support 24/7?
•Can you include accelerated death benefits to help cover the costs of a terminal illness or nursing home care at no additional costs for your clients?
•Are your premium rates among the lowest in the insurance industry that will improve and maintain my persistency level?
•Can you accept Credit, Debit and Direct Express Cards as premium payment sources?
•Do you have a graded product that does NOT pay reduced commissions?
•Do you have a product that does NOT pay reduced commissions for credit card or savings account withdrawals?
If the answers these questions are thought provoking, consider a partnership with EasyProtection™ and its affiliates. We are looking for more agents to distribute our revolutionary simplified issue and guaranteed issue final expense and burial insurance products.
EasyProtection™ provides comprehensive training, ongoing mentorship, and through its companies the potential toward unlimited income, incentive/bonus programs and exotic production-based incentive trips, as well as:
•Exclusive un-aged leads with its unique money-back guaranteed lead program
•Free final expense planning programs for your clients
•Products that cover ages 14 days old to 95 and all medical conditions at the lowest rates in the industry
•Top-level compensation and vesting from day one
•Turn-key marketing systems
•Same day/immediate coverage and thus faster commission payout
•Telephone applications and eApps
•Products with death benefits and living benefits
•Free client tracking system
•Comprehensive online training available 24/7
•Other life and health niche products that support the final expense business
•Discounted licensing programs for individuals not yet licensed to sell insurance
•Through its companies the potential toward unlimited income, incentive/bonus programs and exotic production-based incentive trips.

We want to help you carry out new strategies, fuel your production and move your career to the next level while affording you more freedom. Final Expense and End-of-Life planning is the missing piece of insurance services that should be/must be in every insurance professional’s practice.
To learn more apply now at

and come to one of our opportunity events:

Friday, September 5th, 10 am to 12 pm
William Penn Association
709 Brighton Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
or
Monday, September 15th, 10 am to 12 pm
Choice Financial Services
2843 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110

About EasyProtection™ Solutions:

I know this is a bit dated... but does anyone have any comments, opinions or experience with this

They will be in Ft. Washington, PA next Tuesday from 10:00 am - 3:30 pm and I'm going. I'll update after.

I went to their Road Show a couple of months ago for Settlers Life. It was good, but I want to sell over the phone for my MAPD clients and want more than one carrier.

Back