Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers

Reply to Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!     
Old 08-03-2016, 10:17 PM   #1
Guru
Professor Leads on Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!

State: Professor Leads is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available! Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!
I am now taking new clients on for my dedicated marketing campaigns for Medicare Supplement Insurance Agents.

PM me if interested
------------------------------------

Last edited by Professor Leads; 03-29-2017 at 07:47 PM.
  Reply With Quote to Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!

Old 10-01-2016, 05:10 AM   #2
Guru
Agentguy5 on Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!

State: Agentguy5 is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Agentguy5 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available! Re: Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!
Originally Posted by RVerHI View Post
After some customer feedback I have updated and simplified my pricing structure!
Would you mind sharing a little more information on your final expense leads?
  Reply With Quote to Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!
Old 10-15-2016, 08:45 AM   #3
Guru
Professor Leads on Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!

Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available! Re: Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available! Professor Leads is the thread starter for: Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!

I'm sorry but I am not offering the Final Expense leads right now...Med Supps only.
Old 10-23-2016, 07:50 AM   #4
Guru
Justin Bilyj on Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!

State: Justin Bilyj is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
Justin Bilyj is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available! Re: Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!
Looking at the landing page and the .02 click through rate cost, sounds like you set up a display ad on a long tail keyword or you are doing custom audience marketing with consumer emails.
I think its pretty ballsy to show people you're spending .02 a click and charging them 1,000% more, even if it takes a 5% conversion the cost per lead is very minimal.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:15 PM   #5
Guru
CALTCAgent on Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!

State: CALTCAgent is an Insurance Agent from California
CALTCAgent is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Anybody used this yet ?

Forgive me as I am not technically inclined, so not sure if my math is correct or even close here,

You pay .02 cents a click, and out of 100 clicks, 5 turn into leads (5% conversion rate). This cost you a total of $2 dollars ?

We pay you approx. $10 to $15 dollars a lead ?

You spent $2 dollars and we spent $50 to $75 dollars ?

Or am I way off here ?
Old 03-20-2017, 02:51 PM   #6
Guru

Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available! Re: Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available! Professor Leads is the thread starter for: Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!

Haha, I just saw these responses from last year. Sorry guys.

Your math is off...When I was running these ads last year I was spending $5-$7 per lead acquisition (I had a 2-step process before it became a "lead". The ad was Step 1). I was selling them for $11-$14 per lead.

I am having to spend a lot of ad money to test run all of these campaigns. In fact, I wasn't really making any profit so I stopped offering while I perfect the system a little more.

But, beside that point...it's not really relevant to the insurance agent what my costs are, is it?

Kyle Henson
Retired from insurance in 2017 (Thanks Obama)
Traveling full-time since 2011 (Thanks internet)
What I do instead of insurance: Income On The Road (You'll Thank me)
Old 03-27-2017, 10:56 PM   #7
Guru
CALTCAgent on Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!

State: CALTCAgent is an Insurance Agent from California
CALTCAgent is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by RVerHI View Post
But, beside that point...it's not really relevant to the insurance agent what my costs are, is it?
Let me get this straight, you are delivering leads based on PPC keywords. This keywords are priced based on a market value. An gent is buying those leads needs to know what they are buying.

And cost is not relevant to the agent ?
Reply to Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available! 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers