Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers

Reply to Phone Support for Newbies..     
Old 08-14-2017, 06:19 AM   #1
Super Genius

State: insurancefan is an Insurance Agent from Illinois
Phone Support for Newbies.. Phone Support for Newbies..
If any of you would be interested using an experienced caller for your leads, I could assist in setting appt's for you just a few days per week and you door knock the rest. I work very part time these days. You must have leads however and gotta pay me LOL It would be per completed appointment and hopefully just 1 or 2 days of presets would bring you some sales and not break your budget. I can work w/any line (FE. Medicare, Life/Health, Mtg Protection etc.)
PM me if you'd like to talk. Thanks.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Phone Support for Newbies..

Reply to Phone Support for Newbies.. 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers