Agency Management System: Questions?

We're a startup agency with 3 producers (90% personal, 10% commercial). Trying to pull the trigger on an agency management system this week. We've "narrowed" it down to EZLynx, HawkSoft, Agency Matrix, Applied, and QQ Catalyst. I know this isn't very narrow is it? Anyway, what are some questions we should be asking each vendor in order to make the right choice? thanks so much for any responses that can help us!

CNR

We're a startup agency with 3 producers (90% personal, 10% commercial). Trying to pull the trigger on an agency management system this week. We've "narrowed" it down to EZLynx, HawkSoft, Agency Matrix, Applied, and QQ Catalyst. I know this isn't very narrow is it? Anyway, what are some questions we should be asking each vendor in order to make the right choice? thanks so much for any responses that can help us!

CNR
I have tried all 3 systems and none worked very well for us and I am an agency with about the same size we use quickbooks for accounting and quomation management system along with rater worked exceptionally well and it works with the quickbooks and the help staff is the best I have ever seen and they are a TON cheaper also

Quomation is rip off company..I am using QQ Evolution and the system runs great and does not cost a lot. and EZlynk for the rater:goofy::idea:
Good Luck
wow I have never in 13 years and I owned 2 agencies ever had any issues with quomation sorry you had a bad experience . I have not had much luck with the others that are out there and I have tried many but I refuse to "Bad mouth" or Name call to any company no matter what or who they are. I was merely stating that for a smaller office it has been excellent for us and the cost was much better and I have had nothing but success with them. I am glad that you are happy with what you use. Wishing you the best of success :idea:

You should check out Agentrun. Its a new agency management system that just came out. Really easy to use and has a lot of great features.

wow I have never in 13 years and I owned 2 agencies ever had any issues with quomation sorry you had a bad experience . I have not had much luck with the others that are out there and I have tried many but I refuse to "Bad mouth" or Name call to any company no matter what or who they are. I was merely stating that for a smaller office it has been excellent for us and the cost was much better and I have had nothing but success with them. I am glad that you are happy with what you use. Wishing you the best of success :idea:

How much does Quomation cost?

CNR

What vendor did you choose?

Similar questions... Feedback appreciated.

I am new blood at a $3mm in annual premium independent... Incredibly, has functioned for last 20 years without any agency management system..

90% Personal lines... I've finally convinced the dinosaurs to shop a system.

Any ideas on where I should start? Can't be too costly.

Thanks!

Back