We're creating an agency management system for the agent and would love your input

KRoth

Hi All,

I'm working with a start up company to do a brand / marketing relaunch of an agency management system based on great value, intuitive interface, and data privacy. For a little while I've been researching on the site common practices that need to change in the agency management software space so that we can offer a solution that is agent centric.

We're building a software where transparency in pricing and business practice while providing an excellent full featured service are our values. The platform is entirely cloud based, will not sell your data, charge you for your data, hit you with punishing price increases, or charge you hidden fee's. Our goal is to be simple to use, smart yet intuitive, and secure.

In order to better compile the data I thought I would actually make a post to talk about the issues you guys are facing with your current software. Please let me know the size of your business, cost of your AMS and any issues you're facing.

If you don't feel like posting in public but would like to help us make the software better I made a quick survey here: Insurance Agents - Please Tell Us A Little About Your Agency Management System

I hope to continue to use this thread as we build and launch for updates and feedback.

Thank you very much for your help! Please post or message with any questions.

I'm a large Agency CIO and Insurtech Founder. This is a Heavily competitive space...

My users hate Epic... or any Applied Product.

Good Luck.

Back