Best Agency Management System

how is insurancepro? do you like it, is it something you would recommend?

I would recommend it in a second. The downside for me is that the online rater is not available in NM. Other than that I completely endorse it for small and mid size agencies.

I have looked into the others and actually talked to the sales departments of the others. After I tell them what I have and how much I pay, they drop the sales pitch and tell me to have a good day.

Do they (the competition) know something that we should?

Hello,

I am with QQ Solutions. Our latest agency management system available is QQ Evolution. You might be familiar with our other management system QuickFile. We provide numerous features agencies need to run and increase their book of business. We provide items such as comprehensive commission structures, scanning, marketing, carrier downloads, reporting, just to name a few. QQ Evolution is powerful, affordable, and modular allowing you to choose the set of features which best suit you. Your data is stored on our servers with a SLA agreement guaranteeing access to your data.

We also have a 100% Web-based comparative auto rater, QQ WebRater. It is currently available in Florida and Texas. Our consumer portal QQ WebAgent is also available with the rater. You can quote up to 6 cars and 6 drivers. The rater has real-time rating, bridging and binding to numerous carriers. With QQ WebAgent the consumer can easily obtain a quote right from the agency's Web site.

These are just a few of the features our products contain.
For more information you can visit our Web site at QQSolutions.com or contact us at 800-940-6600.

Sincerely,
Product Management
QQ Solutions, Inc

I would like feedback on what is the best agency managment system with the best value. What system do you use and what are the pros and cons?
Applied, AMS' "InStar", Jenesis are all solid agency management systems. If you need prospecting, client management, quoting and policy management, as well as, a basic financial tool, then these systems can all be leased typically at around $500 up front and about $200 per month for 2-3 seats.:cool:

I have been using Instar which is an AMS management system. The system is easy to navigate and the price isn't too bad either. I paid $1,200 for the initial fee and pay $60 per month per user. I paired this up with PL Rating which is an AMS comparative rater. Works very smooth and is $165 month for up to five users.
My only problem was with the initial setup. Download of current clients can be very difficult and they didn't offer much help.

I would like feedback on what is the best agency managment system with the best value. What system do you use and what are the pros and cons?
insurance123 has it right.

One of the most difficult elements of leasing an agency management system is the assimilation of clients into the system, and the actual set up time for all the features a system provides.

After intitial set up, I spent 15 months loading clients into the database, however, by the time I was finished, my CSRs could do double the work. We went from 1,000 PIF per CSR to 1,500 PIF per CSR, so it turns out that my AMS system paid for itself in overhead and expense, because I didn't have to hire more CSRs to manage clients and sell insurance!

Back