Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum

Reply to One Person Agency     
Old 03-16-2017, 03:04 PM   #11
Guru
WinoBlues on One Person Agency

State: WinoBlues is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
WinoBlues is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
One Person Agency Re: One Person Agency
Originally Posted by sirk123 View Post
Lol, thanks everyone for your recommendations. I really appreciate it.
FYI, You can get a discount on Radius Bob through a couple of the uplines here. I think I get mine from Todd King, I think. Lee
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to One Person Agency
Old 03-24-2017, 08:08 AM   #12
Guru
NinjaNic on One Person Agency

State: NinjaNic is an Insurance Agent from Texas
Google Drive is a good place to start, and free. You can create forms, sheets, documentation etc. You can tie it all together with your calendar and contacts. There are agents I know that 100% of their client is inside of Drive. You will need to upgrade to a paid service like RadiusBob at some point to take advantage of more traditional CRM features though.

www.NinjaQuoter.com
For all your online marketing and quoter needs. Split testing, quoter generation and analytics without the need for additional staff.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:48 PM   #13
Guru

State: NWBenefitProvider is an Insurance Agent from Washington
Originally Posted by WinoBlues View Post
FYI, You can get a discount on Radius Bob through a couple of the uplines here. I think I get mine from Todd King, I think. Lee
I have used Radius BOB for a few years now and it is quite good for the cost. It started out at $24 per month and recently increased to $34. A lot of nice features like blast email, lots of data fields for tracking, easy to look up and tag clients with different fields. Certainly worth a look.

Wino, I'd like to see if I can get a better deal through one of the folks gere. You say Todd King? Anyone else you know of?

Thanks.
Old 03-30-2017, 10:53 AM   #14
Guru
WinoBlues on One Person Agency

State: WinoBlues is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
WinoBlues is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by NWBenefitProvider View Post
I have used Radius BOB for a few years now and it is quite good for the cost. It started out at $24 per month and recently increased to $34. A lot of nice features like blast email, lots of data fields for tracking, easy to look up and tag clients with different fields. Certainly worth a look.

Wino, I'd like to see if I can get a better deal through one of the folks gere. You say Todd King? Anyone else you know of?

Thanks.
Honestly, I do not remember who I have it through. I have had them for years. I believe it is through Todd. But that may be the FEXQuotes discount.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:09 AM   #15
Guru
Newby on One Person Agency

State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
For a one man agency (in my case husband and wife agency) it's still hard to beat the ACT database installed directly on your PC.
Reply to One Person Agency 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum