Website Building

kamp

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone with some good referrals or know companies that specialize in website building for insurance agents/agencies?

Focus is the senior market. Medicare/FE/LTC/Annuities.

Or if you have a site and could point me to who helped you with it that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Who is Dave Miler?

Thanks Eddie for the info. I will email Chuck.

Much appreciated.

Who is Dave Miler?

Dave is the former SEO/website guru of the forum. But I don't think he gets on here anymore. Not sure what happened. Think he got too many complaints from PM'ing people to tell them how much their website sucked. And I also read something about him getting busted filling out fake leads on one of the agent's sites. So I'm not sure which is correct.

ITC offers the Insurance Website Builder product that builds websites exclusively for the insurance agency market. There have been a few posts on here regarding our services. Please feel free to review them.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/insurance-websites/website-inquiry-t56708.html - Another Insurance Forum Post

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/p-c-insurance-forum/need-website-built-t55915.html - Second Thread

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...-itc-insurance-tech-their-website-t50219.html - A longer thread related to ITC

As you can tell I do work for ITC and I personally created the Insurance Website Builder system. Using it we have created more than 5000 website exclusively for the insurance industry. Additionally, we recently received awards for best agency websites from Property & Casualty 360.

ITC Customers Win Best Agency Websites Category of CAAFE - ITC Press Release

Should you speak with our of our sales consultants they will be able to show you some samples of work we have done in the Medicare/FE/LTC/Annuities space.

Let me know if you have any questions, thank you.

Anyone with some good referrals or know companies that specialize in website building for insurance agents/agencies?

Focus is the senior market. Medicare/FE/LTC/Annuities.

Or if you have a site and could point me to who helped you with it that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

One piece of advice - make sure that you own your domain!

Having someone else set everything up for you is great, but if you do not own your domain and have access to DNS and MX records, you face a number of problems. For example, updating email providers (e.g., going to Google Apps for business), adding an email archiving system, or even switching website hosts.

The website provider may even keep your domain if you cancel - which means you'll have to get a new email address.

I've had to deal with that in the past and it is extremely frustrating.

One piece of advice - make sure that you own your domain!

Having someone else set everything up for you is great, but if you do not own your domain and have access to DNS and MX records, you face a number of problems. For example, updating email providers (e.g., going to Google Apps for business), adding an email archiving system, or even switching website hosts.

The website provider may even keep your domain if you cancel - which means you'll have to get a new email address.

I've had to deal with that in the past and it is extremely frustrating.

Agreed.

With ITC's Insurance Website Builder, while we can help you register your domain, you own it and have full access to the DNS records.

Back