Anyone Use ITC Insurance Tech for Their Website?

ramsey

I am looking to start my business website and came across these folks. getitc.com is their site. They look a little expensive and I've seen many other web hosting sites that are cheaper, but maybe don't necessarily concentrate specifically insurance business.

Has anyone used these guys? Is there a better option?

ITC websites are like the rolls-royce of insurance websites as far as features, customization, and support goes. It really depends on what you are trying to accomplish with your website and your agency for that matter. If you are looking for a comprehensive internet marketing tool, don't let the price deter you I have the gold plan and pay $50 / month... but my website brings me about $6k each month.

What are you trying to achieve with your new website?

Last edited:
I am looking to sell home, auto, commercial and life from the site. Just want it to look professional. I liked the quote features and the marketing aspects, plus the SEO stuff. How is your website so successful for you? How are you marketing it?

I am looking to sell home, auto, commercial and life from the site. Just want it to look professional. I liked the quote features and the marketing aspects, plus the SEO stuff. How is your website so successful for you? How are you marketing it?

The thing I like about ITC is that its designed for full service insurance agencies so as my company grows, expands, and encounters new problems; they have a feature or solution for it. Currently I am able to produce about 40-50 new policies a month (P&C only) and handle all service requests and endorsements by my self and still have plenty of free time.

When I first started out I just needed a basic website to capture lead information. After a while, I was getting so many leads that I could not work them all and do all my day to days. I was thinking about hiring a producer but instead purchased their email marketing software which syncs with the website and instantly starts contacting leads via email the moment the quote is requested and follows up regularly. Needless to say I got my producer for overseas labor rates.

After my first year, I started to see an influx of policy service requests. It was getting to the point where I would miss 3 or 4 calls because I was helping someone out or writing a policy. I was getting so backed up my response time was a few hours. Again, I thought about hiring a producer or CSR. Instead, I realized I could just load all their pre-made customer service forms on to the website and changed my voicemail to direct people to my website and now most of my customers handle requests online at no additional cost to me.

For the most part, I do all my own SEO and marketing so I'll pat my own back for that. I can't comment on their SEO services as I've never tried them. But, what I can say is that I use ITC for multiple services and their tools make me a lot of money.

Geez, I can't post the link because I don't have 10 posts yet, but just go to their website which is getitc.com and under "solutions" click on the search engine optimization and ranking services.

ramsey & AverageJoe,

Thank you for your interest in Insurance Technologies Corporation and the Insurance Website Builder system. Thought I would take moment to introduce myself and ITC.

We have been designing insurance websites for more than six years. I personally have been doing them since 1999. We use these years of experience and knowledge to create websites for agencies that are more than just an online brochure. Our websites include quote request forms to help you generate online leads and customer service forms so you’re providing great customer service even when you’re not in the office. Our agents use a variety of methods to market their websites. Some focus on social media. Some focus on email marketing. Others use a combination of several online marketing tactics like SEO, blogging, social media, PPC and email marketing.

A little more info about our SEO services... Agents who use our SEO services have a dedicated SEO coordinator who works with them monthly towards achieving their placement goals. We only use white hat SEO best practices such as creating fresh content so our customers’ websites remain indexed and highly ranked. These agents also have monthly access to a marketing sidekick. People often ask, What is a marketing sidekick? He reviews current marketing campaigns with the agents, analyzes results and provides new marketing ideas.

We offer a variety of plans so we can work with you to get you the plan that’s going to help you achieve your goals while fitting in your budget. I’d be happy to answer any other questions you might have about Insurance Website Builder and our SEO services.

JohnWalker, thank you for the kind words. It is customers like you that make it fun.

Last edited:
Laird,

Thanks so much for your responses and willingness to inform me and anyone else of this forum that could utilize this information.

I have a series of questions and I apologize in advance if they are not in order or organized. That being said, my first question is what is the different between getitc.com and inswebsites.com? It seems to me that both website builders provide the same type of amenities and add-ons, but itc is a little more expensive.

Secondly, being that our agency does not work alone and that we are tied into the family business that provides accounting, payroll administration, and tax return preparation as well. How would getitc.com incorporate all of our other services? or is this not possible?

Another question from our agency's perspective. As of right now, we only provide commercial insurance (GL,WC,AUTO) but are already in the process of obtaining our L&H and within the next year, we would like to begin offering personal insurance. If I were to have getitc.com build our website now, could getitc.com add on these other insurances? If so, would it be of extra charge?

Last question, because getitc.com plans can increase in price pretty rapidly, what plan would you suggest for our agency?

A CPA Firm that has been in business for 28 years that has recently added an insurance agency and is really motivated to be seen by business owners in simply one state (FLORIDA) but mainly focus locally (3 or 4 counties)

Thanks for all your help and taking the time out of your day give us better insight on your company.

AverageJoe,

Thank you for your reply. I will try to answer as many questions as I can. Should I miss anything, please give us a call at 800-383-3482 and we can do a complete Internet marketing consultation and find the best plan for your agency. Now on your questions.

Their offering is decent, however, I feel that compared to Insurance Website Builder they lack many important features that do justify the higher cost. Their websites are based upon WordPress and not a dedicated content management system, designed for insurance and other financial industries (more on that in a bit). In a recent blog post I discussed some advantages of Insurance Website Builder over WordPress (Website Smackdown : Insurance Website Builder vs. WordPress - ITC Marketing Blog). Additionally, the way that they implement secure forms while technically secure, is not user friendly (uses a popup). Finally, their designs are limited. Our designs are just ideas of where to start, each of our websites are uniquely customized for the agency by our dedicated in-house team of website consultants, designers, and SEO experts.

The next bonus is that we continually add new industry content to our system such as free report marketing articles and new features (such as our partner pages). These are distributed across all of our customers at once, something you cannot do with a WordPress solution. All of this is done through an easy to use console designed from the ground up FOR insurance agencies and their agents.

Many of our customers have diversified their business over the years. This includes offering additional financial products such as banking, tax, payroll, mortgage services, and financial planning. Implementing those types of services on your website is a snap, as it is completely customizable.

A new line of business (or financial product) can be added in less than one minute within the console. This includes quote forms, customer service forms, and content. You can make this change or we can do it for you through our normal support.

Finally, this brings me to the X-Factor that ITC brings to the table. We do not just do websites and internet marketing. We also have comparative rating products, commercial windstorm rating (in Florida), and an agency management system. We support our websites with the same dedication that you have come to expect within the insurance industry on those products, including Saturday phone support. As you can see in our many blogs and our participation in this and other forums, we take an active role in the industry and want to be a resource, not just a vendor.

To find the plan that best fits your agency, I would take a moment to do one of our consultations, as this will help us align a product to your goals.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Back