Free Backlink Tool

"where the links are not permanent" Ah ha.

Not sure...but Google, I assume, is not a big fan of disappearing backlinks.

Just my 5 cents...and here's my disclaimer...I am NOT an SEO expert...but manually submitting backlinks is still the best method.

This type of link doesn't really help or hurt your site, but it does get you indexed faster sometimes, because your site can get seen by the spiders faster.

Easier to submit a sitemap, but making/submitting a sitemap is trickier.

Actually I looked at this site closer, I just ASSUMED it was one of those autoping tools.

This looks to be a directory submission or article/blog submission tool.

The links are probably ok, the actual quality of them is probably what you'd get from anywhere else, but it doesn't look like this is an automatic submission tool like I thought initially.

One caveat, I'm pretty sure I also know what the intent of the site is. They're harvesting emails to sell or cross market seo services/tools.

There are free tools available that do the same thing or more than this site does that don't harvest anything.

If you're gonna use it, use a throwaway email.

How much do you charge Mark?

Didn't look that closely, but looks like something Pangea offered a few months back. I used it then. Never found anything harmful and seemed to get a nice boost in traffic at least for a few weeks.

This is different from an auto-pinger.

The thing pangea had up was a curl scripting tool that basically submitted your site to speed reviews etc, over and over, and caused them to show that you had accessed them, which basically gets you crawled by google faster because of activity but doesn't do much to overall page rank or search engine result placement.

This one claims to give you a bunch of places to put links that should be perminent, probably with some amount of text.

The problem you get into with autolinkers in general is that prebuilt ones do tend to get used a lot, if they get popular that means that tons of people use them, if tons of people use them then the link quality is diluted, etc.

The "best" link to have is a single link from a pr10 website with no other external links talking about your topic.

More links outbound on a page or domain, with lower pr, the less its worth.

To get the very best in links, you basically have to use scrapers, then manually post or automate based on footprints, which is a tedious task that requires programming.

You can go dig around on say a SEO forum, and look at the products those guys use, but in the forums they hide from the rabble there are people talking about custom software they build on linux systems to link in a totally different way from everyone else, or uses for scrapebox and other tools that are not the same strategy everyone else uses.

All marketing is the same, by the time you copy the successful strategy, you're putting yourself into the same category as all the other copycats, so the results are diluted. You're getting the scraps.

The guys that come out in front with the new strategies, they get the highest amount of benefits, but take the most risks.

Back