Let's Argue About SEO, I Am Bored of Making Money

So tell me this, how do you check where you rank?

Didnt google change things, so if you do a search yourself you will rank high?

How do you know where you rank with other people?

You can use a track tracker, proxies, or usually clearing your cache or going in incognito mode will help too.

Always listen to people offering the secrets to SEO for only $499/month. For that much money it must be legit.

Always listen to people offering the secrets to SEO for only $499/month. For that much money it must be legit.

Is that like buying car insurance from an agent that doesn't know how a basic claim gets paid out? ;)

Is that like buying car insurance from an agent that doesn't know how a basic claim gets paid out? ;)

Exactly, you dont quite have to know anything about nothing as long as dem suckkas pay up foo. Recognize. :1arghh: hence why I became a broker LOL

The more you charge the more credible you appear. Someone who only charges $199 month obviously doesn't know as much as one who charges $599.

The more you charge the more credible you appear. Someone who only charges $199 month obviously doesn't know as much as one who charges $599.

Stop wasting everyone's time and stating the OBVIOUS. $599>$199 SEO any day. please contribute something more meaningful.

Maybe a good time to throw out my standing offer:

$399 down and $199 per month for my SEO Silver Package.

In 90 days, I'll get you to page 5 on three terms of my choice. I use all white-hat techniques and provide daily updates. Many of my clients have multiple phrases on Page 4 and sometimes 3.

Money back guarantee for half of your money less expenses and fees.

Already, I have helped more than 100 Forum members. I also add (free) WP website setup including top-rated theme and 20 pages of content.

Back