Let's Argue About SEO, I Am Bored of Making Money

I also add (free) WP website setup including top-rated theme and 20 pages of content.

I am not really interested in your other stuff but will take the free WP site and 20 pgs of content.

When can I expect delivery?

I'm pretty backed up right now. You're about 55th in line for the free WP setup and all of the content. I do about 5 a day (plus my paid SEO services) so in about 10-14 days, I'll take care of it.
Most people here don't realize just how good you are at what you do.

You took my brand new site, www.privatepilotlife.com and in only 6 months when someone types www.privatepilotlife.com into their address bar, the site comes up on page 2. Pretty sure that's amazing and you deserve kudos. I know you'll help with content in the near future and move me up even more.

Although you only charged me $7,300, I'm so happy with this I'm going to donate another $10,000 towards your Groats Disease charity.

I'm hoping you can help me with my other sites but I know you're quite busy.

Rick

Thanks Rick. I have some other ideas that we'll implement in the upcoming months, such as Local Directory Domination (LDD), and a new semi-automated program that finds blogs before they have been published, and allows you to comment on them. High tech stuff.

And your support of Groats Disease is second to none.

Thanks Rick. I have some other ideas that we'll implement in the upcoming months, such as Local Directory Domination (LDD), and a new semi-automated program that finds blogs before they have been published, and allows you to comment on them. High tech stuff.

And your support of Groats Disease is second to none.

Hate to break it to you but LDD already exists and is a popular digital design method dominating the serps. Good luck trying to take credit for something that has a Wikipedia page.

#1 Google result for LDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ralph...I must completely discount your rationale. The term "LDD" is well known by folks in the SEO world. Recently, Warrior Forum said this, "That new LDD program that is now offered by that guy in Ohio is awesome. I tried it and had results that I never imagined."

Also, another person said this: "LDD is the new way of doing SEO."

And four other major newsletters touted my "LDD" to their customers.

Therefore, it's obvious that it's the others who shouldn't be taking credit, not me!

LDD already exists and is a popular digital design method dominating the serps.

Local domination . . .

b_domination.png

Back