Need a $100 Credit for Google Adwords? I've Got'm!

Aaron_4SIGHT

Guru
100+ Post Club
If you are interested in trying out Google Adwords, send me a PM and I'll shoot you a $100 credit. No strings attached (Google gives them to me to hand out).

The fine print: Okay, there are a few strings - New adwords accounts only. While supplies last - I only have a limited number. Only take one if you'll use it.

And if you want some tips on how to get the most out of the credits, you'll find a few videos here: Videos on PPC | Methodology

I seem to get them every few months. I don't know why I'm on the list unless everyone gets them.

Yeah, it's the new AOL CD, except it's actually worth something. They generally give away $50 or $75. We're a Google partner so they give us codes "in bulk" to hand out. They also occasionally send us a care package full of coffee and candy or other bribes.

I've never done PPC, how would u use more than 1 voucher? diff debit card/address? can they be used on the same site?

I've never done PPC, how would u use more than 1 voucher? diff debit card/address? can they be used on the same site?

Here's the problem. I almost got banned from AdWords for using multiple vouchers, but I know folks have had luck with it. I wouldn't try using more than one voucher.

Here's the problem. I almost got banned from AdWords for using multiple vouchers, but I know folks have had luck with it. I wouldn't try using more than one voucher.

There are also a few benefits to keeping one account over time as it builds up history -

1. Build up a list of exact search phrases people used so you can improve your exclusions
  2. If you're doing it right, your click through rate and quality score should allow you to pay less per click for the same ad position
  3. Get historical data on impressions, click throughs, etc. so you can make your campaigns better

There are also a few benefits to keeping one account over time as it builds up history -

1. Build up a list of exact search phrases people used so you can improve your exclusions
  2. If you're doing it right, your click through rate and quality score should allow you to pay less per click for the same ad position
  3. Get historical data on impressions, click throughs, etc. so you can make your campaigns better

Another one I'll add to that list is that it's a violation of the google TOS to have more than one account. In and of itself they can ban you for life.

Back