New Social Media Strategy for My Agency, Please Provide Feedback.

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]Hello my name is Jack Thomas I'm an independent agency owner in Cincinnati, and we are testing a new marketing strategy and I wanted to share it with agents to receive some feedback.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]Of course as you are all aware insurance is quite complicated, but those who purchase insurance are not necessarily aware of just how complicated insurance is. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]Mainly due to the fact that companies such as GEICO and Progressive have attempted to turn insurance into a mere commodity.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]Because of this specific strategy that insurance companies have embedded in the general public, that the only difference between insurance companies is the price you pay, I created a social media advertising campaign for my agency and potentially for other agents, or insurance companies to utilize to show just how important a professional insurance agent is.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]The name of my miniseries is called: Dirk and Canon Insurance Detectives™ it's a comedy miniseries about insurance.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]Each episode Dirk and Canon are given an assignment to determine whether or not something would be covered by insurance with a twist, they go out and cause the claim![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]At the end of each episode they learn whether or not the havoc they just caused would be covered by insurance![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]The goal with this social media campaign is to share with the general public why insurance is far more complicated than the price we pay for it. ™ (My trade mark)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]Please take a few minutes to review the first video that we have released. The first episode is about arson.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]You can watch the video either on our website, or you can go directly to YouTube.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]Here's a link for you to review either our website or the YouTube channel:[/FONT]

YouTube Channel:

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]The website is designed to become a distribution channel for lead generation for my agency.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]If anyone would like to speak with me directly about my series please feel free to contact me at my insurance office at 513-662-7000 I'm in Cincinnati Ohio. (EST)[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool effects but honestly it was too long to hold my interest

Great concept. And I love the way you're thinking outside the box. But it may be a little too long for the average consumer. I think if you could fine tune it by making it a little shorter, it would have more of an impact.

I like the concept, but the intro is way too long, along with some of the dialogue. I think you need to keep the video to about half the time. The good thing is that youtube analytics will tell you the average viewing time and you will be able to see people bailing out within a minute.

Shorter and end with a cliffhanger on next episode release date. Keep this up and you could have a movie deal!

Back