Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE


Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Websites

Reply to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes     
Old 12-20-2016, 11:00 PM   #1
Guru
bpenn9 on The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts:786
State: bpenn9 is an Insurance Agent from Utah
The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
I have to say I pretty much gave up on web sites. The time and effort it took me to write my own content prevented me from staying focused on what I really did, sell insurance. I stumbled up something called Funnelscripts a few days ago. This tool has ignited my interest in getting back to developing an online marketing strategy. It's truly amazing IMHO. The program asks you a series of questions then spits out your perfect sales letter, headline or even webinar. In fact, today I wrote my own perfect webinar with it's webinar wizard in about 30 minutes. After answering the questions it built out my webinar in Power Point. I have never built anything in Power Point and it did for me. I say all this because Funnelscripts seems to be such a time saver. No more paying a copywriter for sucky content.

------------------------------------
[COLOR="Red"]

Last edited by bpenn9; 12-20-2016 at 11:31 PM.
  Reply With Quote to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes

Old 12-20-2016, 11:13 PM   #2
Guru
CHUMPS FROM OXFORD on The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts:10,229
State: CHUMPS FROM OXFORD is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
CHUMPS FROM OXFORD is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes Re: The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Curious that there's no "About Us" on website. But they do have an Affiliate program.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Old 12-20-2016, 11:18 PM   #3
Guru
bpenn9 on The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts:786
State: bpenn9 is an Insurance Agent from Utah
The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes Re: The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes bpenn9 is the thread starter for: The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes

Originally Posted by CHUMPS FROM OXFORD View Post
Curious that there's no "About Us" on website. But they do have an Affiliate program.
Guess you can google Russell Brunson if you want to learn more about them. Jim Edwards hosted the webinar I attended.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Old 12-21-2016, 06:15 PM   #4
Guru
CHUMPS FROM OXFORD on The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts:10,229
State: CHUMPS FROM OXFORD is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
CHUMPS FROM OXFORD is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes Re: The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Interesting, but I'll pass. I still like to write all my content (12 websites), but it is a royal pain-in-the...

You think I can't say that word? I can.


















I will.






















Here it comes.
































I mean it.

































I'm serious.































Very serious.






































ass

------------------------------------
Ohioquotes.com PaHealthInsuranceCoverage.com

Service since 1980 and Miami University Hockey Booster
Sporting News Fantasy Football Champion
  Reply With Quote to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Old 12-21-2016, 09:22 PM   #5
Guru
Alston on The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts:1,112
State: Alston is an Insurance Agent from Connecticut
Alston is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes Re: The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
LOL

(Padding my post count. Almost at 1,000.)
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Old 12-22-2016, 12:05 PM   #6
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts:222
State: suranceman is an Insurance Agent from
The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes Re: The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Originally Posted by bpenn9 View Post
I have to say I pretty much gave up on web sites. The time and effort it took me to write my own content prevented me from staying focused on what I really did, sell insurance. I stumbled up something called Funnelscripts a few days ago. This tool has ignited my interest in getting back to developing an online marketing strategy. It's truly amazing IMHO. The program asks you a series of questions then spits out your perfect sales letter, headline or even webinar. In fact, today I wrote my own perfect webinar with it's webinar wizard in about 30 minutes. After answering the questions it built out my webinar in Power Point. I have never built anything in Power Point and it did for me. I say all this because Funnelscripts seems to be such a time saver. No more paying a copywriter for sucky content.
Anyone can easily dedicate 1-2 hours in the evening during no productive business hours (hours where you can be selling) to write content. NOBODY is so busy that they can't set aside a few hours or more per week in the evening for content creation. If anyone claims otherwise, they are lying. You don't need to be a genius, a professional, or skilled at the art of writing to be able to produce high quality content for your site.

The content on your site should be helpful relevant information related to what your users are searching for. Since you are an expert at the type of insurance you sell (hopefully you are), you are the most credible resource to provide valuable input on the line of insurance you sell.

For example, lets you sell annuities. You can write about how they all work, what questions people typically ask and provide the answers, reviews of annuities from various companies, your personal opinions on different annuities, what circumstances a person should choose one annuity vs another, when annuities are a good option, helpful tips when rolling over a retirement acct into annuity. I don't even sell annuities and I can easily think of many more topics including those I just came up with on the fly.

At the end of the day, the content you provide is just the written version of what you would say if you were in front of a prospect. It's that simple.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Old 12-22-2016, 05:21 PM   #7
Guru
bpenn9 on The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts:786
State: bpenn9 is an Insurance Agent from Utah
The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes bpenn9 is the thread starter for: The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes

Originally Posted by suranceman View Post
Anyone can easily dedicate 1-2 hours in the evening during no productive business hours (hours where you can be selling) to write content. NOBODY is so busy that they can't set aside a few hours or more per week in the evening for content creation. If anyone claims otherwise, they are lying. You don't need to be a genius, a professional, or skilled at the art of writing to be able to produce high quality content for your site.

The content on your site should be helpful relevant information related to what your users are searching for. Since you are an expert at the type of insurance you sell (hopefully you are), you are the most credible resource to provide valuable input on the line of insurance you sell.

For example, lets you sell annuities. You can write about how they all work, what questions people typically ask and provide the answers, reviews of annuities from various companies, your personal opinions on different annuities, what circumstances a person should choose one annuity vs another, when annuities are a good option, helpful tips when rolling over a retirement acct into annuity. I don't even sell annuities and I can easily think of many more topics including those I just came up with on the fly.

At the end of the day, the content you provide is just the written version of what you would say if you were in front of a prospect. It's that simple.
Sure anyone can write their own content. I honestly hate it. I don't want to sit around thinking what's best headline I can come up with or how should I even begin to write my own power point webinar. For those that do it on their own great. Not for me, guess I am lazy. That or I put more value on my time.
------------------------------------

Last edited by bpenn9; 12-22-2016 at 06:49 PM.
  Reply With Quote to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Old 12-22-2016, 10:43 PM   #8
Guru
ltcadviser on The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts:1,744
State: ltcadviser is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
ltcadviser is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes Re: The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Originally Posted by suranceman View Post
Anyone can easily dedicate 1-2 hours in the evening during no productive business hours (hours where you can be selling) to write content. NOBODY is so busy that they can't set aside a few hours or more per week in the evening for content creation. If anyone claims otherwise, they are lying.
Well, I am so busy, I have no time anymore....i wrote all of my content years and years ago, then my phone began to ring every day....now I have no time. Tell me something....Am I lying?

  Reply With Quote to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Old 12-23-2016, 12:33 AM   #9
Guru
bpenn9 on The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts:786
State: bpenn9 is an Insurance Agent from Utah
The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes Re: The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes bpenn9 is the thread starter for: The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes

Originally Posted by ltcadviser View Post
Well, I am so busy, I have no time anymore....i wrote all of my content years and years ago, then my phone began to ring every day....now I have no time. Tell me something....Am I lying?
That's awesome. Exactly what IMHO we should be striving for. Do the ground work then set on auto pilot. I am looking to new beginnings, in fact already started them. Some agents may look at my success and say wow. Others might say mmm ok, but where is the FU money. I think Thad might say something like that actually. On the road to my FU money.
------------------------------------

Last edited by bpenn9; 12-23-2016 at 12:34 AM. Reason: grammar
  Reply With Quote to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Old 01-06-2017, 10:56 PM   #10
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts:898
State: indienoise is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes Re: The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
For me, I believe the secret to creating my own content in 30 minutes or less is to publish unintelligible drivel with no real direction or theme. :/
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Reply to The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes 

  Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Websites




Similar Threads with The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
18 Marketing Pros Reveal the Crucial First Steps to Building a Website termlifeinsuranceus Insurance Websites 1 03-06-2017 10:22 PM
How To Write Great Insurance Website Content in 10 Minutes (Video Aaron_4SIGHT Insurance Websites 10 04-06-2013 02:50 PM
Why Not Expect 100 Referrals As a Minimum? PowerPlayer Getting Started Selling Insurance 61 03-03-2012 12:32 PM
What Do You Think About My New Website? insurancemaster Insurance Websites 40 04-28-2010 03:49 PM
SEO content ideas and the Hawthorne Effect Alston Insurance Websites 8 10-29-2008 10:09 PM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 AM.

Forum enabled with vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Join the Forum - It's FREE

Share This Page



Weekly Poll

Where do we go from here? POLL
Nothing - No ACA fixes - status quo
29.82 %
HHS Rulings and band aid bills
17.54 %
Hail Mary repeal and/or replace bill
17.54 %
A bipartisan bill to fix ACA
35.09 %

Voters: 57. This poll is closed