For those of you using NORVAX...

OK, just to show you I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, here is my response.

The quote engine now is not the same one from about 2 months back. I had a lengthy discussion with IT about the site and the limited number of options. I don't see the 3 yr rate guarantee, but this is much better than the original which did have all the plans but only a few options.

I also don't see the Suite Solutions, but that may be offered later on in the quoting process once someone selects a plan.

The site is so slow in loading that I rarely go there any more. Some folks that I have sent there for STM gave up when the site timed out on them if they were on dial up.

Good to see the improvements.

Now if they can get their EASE back office system up to speed I might be tempted to use them a bit more.

You're 100% correct. It used to be very limited and show only three plans a few months ago and we all did some very heavy bitching. At least it got changed.

And yes, Suite Solutions shows up on the next page which is a gripe from me. I think it should be shown as an option on the quote page.

I'm onto an idea a very good broker friend of mine's been using. He has Iboomerang and for $50 a month he web conferences his clients in. That allows his clients to see his desktop software and he gives them a presentation while showing them the rates and choices. Very nice idea. If a client has a slow computer it can take a while for the rates to re-set when you click different options on the agent website.

A lot of the functionality, especially follow up emails, is designed for a specific type of person in mind. If you are very organized and will do so yourself, then it is a silly feature to have. However, if you are frequently overwhelmed by your leads, and forget to do follow up, then you are leaving a lot of money on the table, and automatic follow up will more than pay for its cost.

Hello Guys,

Back to the Quoting system, I tested the Norvax and did not like the way they show the plans and some other future but they are good with leads outside of the state. I found for my self the quotit is pretty good Quoting system in few states. I like the proposal follow up options and many other options. I increase my sells with the Quotit with option to see all the plans in once and guide client online to the right plan.

I also agree with John that is good to work with simple lead only and not to show client the all options because they might be confused but when you get 20 - 40 leads from your website you might not to be able to contact all of them so by the time you call they might already buy somewhere else... Most my prospect apply online through my quoting system.

To see the Quoting system you can visit my page http://askoleg.com/health_insurance_california_quote.htm you can use the zip code 90046 or any other zip code in California . please put the test in the comments box... So I will not call you .

Got Norvax?

Got a Norvax quote engine and/or site? Guess what? You are also a free source of Prospect Zone leads.

No kidding.

A friend asked me to run a rate for him in TX (where I am not licensed). I used my Norvax engine to input the data. Rather than going directly to the spread sheet it asked for additional information such as street address, phone, best time to call, etc. After filling in more bogus info I waited on my rates.

The next screen indicated several agents will be contacting me with multiple quotes.

How much you want to bet those are folks buying PZ leads?

The only valid info I put in was the DOB, gender & Zip. Somebody with a 214 area code may be getting a call right now for health insurance.

That is just one of the reasons their leads suck.

I like their quote engines...overpriced as they are.

But this doesn't suprise me at all.

Maybe Sti will be calling your fictional propect:biggrin:

I had the same thing happen Somarco!

The girl who did some design work on my website filled out the norvax quote request form online and got contacted by several different companies and agents. They tried to peddle her a discount plan and she almost bit on it.

I am in Colorado and she lives in Wyoming. I called my sales rep at Norvax and he said any state you're not licensed in where someone fills out your quote request form gets automatically sent elsewhere. You will NEVER see the lead at all....They do pay you $3.00 for the lead though.

I was pretty irate though when I first found out!

Back