Florida P&C Agency Owner

Hello everyone. I opened my agency in January this year & I hope to learn how to expand it. I seems to be a monumental task to find Auto insurance carriers in the area I'm in Tampa, FL. I hope to gain some valuable info by joining this forum.:)

Hello everyone. I opened my agency in January this year & I hope to learn how to expand it. I seems to be a monumental task to find Auto insurance carriers in the area I'm in Tampa, FL. I hope to gain some valuable info by joining this forum.:)

Welcome to the fourm.. Do you do non standard auto or standard.. I use to own six non standard auto insurance agencies in the early 90's. If your trying to do the non standard auto I can give you some guidance. There is a TON of money to be made in that side of P&C. In my earlier years I did all lines of P&C. I will help you any way I can.

Welcome to the fourm.. Do you do non standard auto or standard.. I use to own six non standard auto insurance agencies in the early 90's. If your trying to do the non standard auto I can give you some guidance. There is a TON of money to be made in that side of P&C. In my earlier years I did all lines of P&C. I will help you any way I can.

Can you help me out? I am in California and I been struggling to get appointments...

Back