Aspiring South Florida Life Insurance Agent Requesting Non-MLM Company Recommendations

Adesh Soodeen

I'm aspiring to become a life insurance agent. My internet searches have been leading me to MLM companies. My intention is not to recruit, but to earn from actually selling insurance and not have a percentage of my compensation tied to how many people I recruit. I would also like to have the freedom to sell products from different carriers as a non-captive agent. I would appreciate any recommendations for Brokers or Companies in the Boca Raton / Ft. Lauderdale area. Thank you!

I'm aspiring to become a life insurance agent. My internet searches have been leading me to MLM companies. My intention is not to recruit, but to earn from actually selling insurance and not have a percentage of my compensation tied to how many people I recruit. I would also like to have the freedom to sell products from different carriers as a non-captive agent. I would appreciate any recommendations for Brokers or Companies in the Boca Raton / Ft. Lauderdale area. Thank you!
Are you related to this guy? You look a lot alike. :yes:

https://insurance-forums.com/commun...-find-sales-agents.108226/page-8#post-1418794

Start here. Doesn't need to be local.

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/todd-king.3501/

Do your home work and take a walk around the forum. Use the search bar to investigate for yourself. Most folks end up in a MLM because of bad advice from single sources. Make sure you get a chorus of advice from unconnected sources.

Warning! There is not really a one stop shop for a true Indy agent. There are some great FMO/IMO's on here, but no one has a corner market on the secret sauce. I don't carry water for anyone, that advertisement people need to pay for. ;)

Back