Just Finishing Rookie Year, Just Found Ins Forum.

Hi,
My name is Will, I live in Spokane Washington. I work for a Life Insurance Broker. The first year has been a bit rough, but I am hopeful. I've been looking at a lot of threads, and there are alot of great discussions happening. They have been answering many questions that I've been having. I have also read discussions that are addressing questions that I would have had. I am looking forward to combing through this in the upcoming months.

Will

Hi,
My name is Will, I live in Spokane Washington. I work for a Life Insurance Broker. The first year has been a bit rough, but I am hopeful. I've been looking at a lot of threads, and there are alot of great discussions happening. They have been answering many questions that I've been having. I have also read discussions that are addressing questions that I would have had. I am looking forward to combing through this in the upcoming months.

Will

Welcome to the forum. While you will find a few around here will give you a hard time for asking what they deem as stupid questions; many of those same guys are a huge wealth of knowledge. I wouldn't be where I am without this place.

Welcome to the forum. While you will find a few around here will give you a hard time for asking what they deem as stupid questions; many of those same guys are a huge wealth of knowledge. I wouldn't be where I am without this place.

Can I get an amen, brother.

Back