New Agency Thinking of Joining Iroquois Group.

So I am currently captive and my wife is licensed as well in P&C/L&H. We are going to start an independant agency under her to get the business I miss out on with mine. We are thinking iroquois group and I was wondering what experience some of you have had with them. Thank you in advance for your time.

No knowledge about Iroquios Group but I welcome you to the forum and wish you well on the new venture.

I am a Regional Manager with The Iroquois Group here in AZ, and I highly recommend to check us out.

You can visit our website, but here are the highlights.

The Iroquois Group has been around for more than 37 years, and has over 2250 active members.

There are no FEES to join the group.
Remain 100% Independent
Retain 100% of ownership of your book of business
Qualify for higher negotiated New and Renewal Commissions,
You can qualify for Profit-Share at $50 premium mark (usually the fist year)
1 Year Contract Commitment NOT YEARS

I hope this was helpful feel free to explore the Iroquois Group.

You will have a binding authority for those Insurance Carriers that you would sign up with. Example Safeco, Hartford, Travelers,,, etc. Depending on your Market Optimization Strategy you would gain access to those Carriers. Which State are you located at? and I can put you in touch with one of our local Reps.

You will have a binding authority for those Insurance Carriers that you would sign up with. Example Safeco, Hartford, Travelers,,, etc. Depending on your Market Optimization Strategy you would gain access to those Carriers. Which State are you located at? and I can put you in touch with one of our local Reps.

What are the agent / Iriquois splits?

Back