A New Insurance Agent in MI

sbg_ben

Super Genius
Hi every one, I am new to the insurance game I just passed my life/health test last week. I have been reading the forums while I wait for my license to come in the mail so I can get appointed and start selling. Appreciate any tips or advice! ;)

Hi every one, I am new to the insurance game I just passed my life/health test last week. I have been reading the forums while I wait for my license to come in the mail so I can get appointed and start selling. Appreciate any tips or advice! ;)

Welcome to the Forum! I hope you learn a ton from here.

Congrats on passing your life/health exam and welcome to the forum.

So, did you get started? If you did, how are you doing?

Yeah I have gotten started. My agency specializes in employee benefits and we mostly work as a team trying to get new clients and servicing our existing clients. I think I am doing good I am learning a lot. Right now I am thinking about how to get inside the mind of a small business owner, think of their major problems and how we could potentially solve them.

Back