Newbie from Florida - FE

Good Morning Everyone. I have spent so many weeks reading this forum I think is about time I register and become a contributing member. I am a FE agent. I admire so many of you here with so much experience. If you got any tips for me, I welcome them all.

Thank you all for contributing in this forum. Before I became an agent, I came across this forum and I was reading all the good things and bad things about the industry. I made my decision to become an agent because I felt that I could always come here and get any answers if I ever felt lost.

Welcome to the Circus.

What is your name? I am Tom aka Lamb Chops . . .
:yes:

Good Morning Everyone. I have spent so many weeks reading this forum I think is about time I register and become a contributing member. I am a FE agent. I admire so many of you here with so much experience. If you got any tips for me, I welcome them all.

Thank you all for contributing in this forum. Before I became an agent, I came across this forum and I was reading all the good things and bad things about the industry. I made my decision to become an agent because I felt that I could always come here and get any answers if I ever felt lost.

Back