Iowa Specific Insurance Exchange Website

timsip

Guru
1000 Post Club
It is finally here! Here is a health insurance exchange website that is specifically for Iowa! Here you can do everything that the healthcare.gov site does, but instead of having to call an 800-number to ask questions and get help where you will talk to someone different that isn't a health insurance expert each time you call, you get the help and advice of a health insurance professional that lives right here in Iowa and is dedicated to ensuring you get the right plan for your family. It all starts here: sipmahealthexchange.enrollyourhealth.net

Last edited:
It is finally here! Here is a health insurance exchange website that is specifically for Iowa! Here you can do everything that the healthcare.gov site does, but instead of having to call an 800-number to ask questions and get help where you will talk to someone different that isn't a health insurance expert each time you call, you get the help and advice of a health insurance professional that lives right here in Iowa and is dedicated to ensuring you get the right plan for your family. It all starts here: www.sipmahealthexchange.enrollyourhealth.net

I just clicked on the site and this is the message I got:

This is probably not the site you are looking for!
You attempted to reach www.sipmahealthexchange.enrollyourhealth.net, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as *.enrollyourhealth.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of www.sipmahealthexchange.enrollyourhealth.net.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

What heck is this nonsense???

I just clicked on the site and this is the message I got:

This is probably not the site you are looking for!
You attempted to reach www.sipmahealthexchange.enrollyourhealth.net, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as *.enrollyourhealth.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of www.sipmahealthexchange.enrollyourhealth.net.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

What heck is this nonsense???

For some reason including the www it gives that message, but removing it eliminates it. I have corrected it in the opening post.

Back