Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

Raleigh, N.C. Sept 29-Oct 1

It sounds like a great format. I was signed up to go but, I can't make it now because of some personal things happening this week. I really wanted to hear what they had to say and rub shoulders with some of those guys. There are a lot of people doing very well with it and to get a chance to speak with some of them would have been pretty cool.

dvd493 said:
Raleigh, N.C. Sept 29-Oct 1

There are a lot of people doing very well with it and to get a chance to speak with some of them would have been pretty cool.

well maybe a slumlord convention will be around the corner...

Midwestbroker,

I don't think we'll be rehashing what was on the old forum. Most of the ones who went through that are tired of it. I know a lot of NAA people look at this forum so I wanted to get a feel for who is going to the conferance.

If you ever get a chance go to any convention go. Be a sieve not a sponge. Soak up the things that make sense. Let the rest go. Any knowledge you can get is helpful. It only takes one idea to help skyrocket your career. Do the things you think you can do. I listen to everyone on this board. Some think their way is the only way. Not everyone is comfortable with that. If it were easy everyone would do it.

pfsthib,

Your right, it only takes one great idea to make a ton of cash. You don't have to go to a convention to do it. I spoke with a freind of mine and listened to his presentation. I took 1 thing out of it and closed probably 80% of the people I sat with.

Latest posts

Back