Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum

Reply to Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA     
Old 09-26-2006, 07:40 PM   #1
Super Genius

State: dvd493 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA
Anyone here going?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA
Old 09-26-2006, 07:50 PM   #2
Guru

State: MIBizInsurance is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA
Where is it held at?

Just wondering.
  Reply With Quote to Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA
Old 09-26-2006, 07:56 PM   #3
Super Genius

Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA dvd493 is the thread starter for: Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

Raleigh, N.C. Sept 29-Oct 1

It sounds like a great format. I was signed up to go but, I can't make it now because of some personal things happening this week. I really wanted to hear what they had to say and rub shoulders with some of those guys. There are a lot of people doing very well with it and to get a chance to speak with some of them would have been pretty cool.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:15 PM   #4
Guru
STIBROKER on Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

State: STIBROKER is an Insurance Agent from Texas
STIBROKER is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by dvd493
Raleigh, N.C. Sept 29-Oct 1

There are a lot of people doing very well with it and to get a chance to speak with some of them would have been pretty cool.
well maybe a slumlord convention will be around the corner...
Old 09-26-2006, 08:20 PM   #5
Super Genius

Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA dvd493 is the thread starter for: Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

Sti,

Have you ever worked with NAA?
Old 09-26-2006, 08:22 PM   #6
Guru
midwestbroker on Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

State: midwestbroker is an Insurance Agent from Kansas
midwestbroker is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Here we go...
Old 09-26-2006, 08:29 PM   #7
Super Genius

Midwestbroker,

I don't think we'll be rehashing what was on the old forum. Most of the ones who went through that are tired of it. I know a lot of NAA people look at this forum so I wanted to get a feel for who is going to the conferance.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:29 PM   #8
Super Genius
pfsthib on Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

State: pfsthib is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
I have been to several Primerica conventions. I was ready for the kool-aid.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:36 PM   #9
Super Genius
pfsthib on Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

State: pfsthib is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
If you ever get a chance go to any convention go. Be a sieve not a sponge. Soak up the things that make sense. Let the rest go. Any knowledge you can get is helpful. It only takes one idea to help skyrocket your career. Do the things you think you can do. I listen to everyone on this board. Some think their way is the only way. Not everyone is comfortable with that. If it were easy everyone would do it.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:52 PM   #10
Super Genius

pfsthib,

Your right, it only takes one great idea to make a ton of cash. You don't have to go to a convention to do it. I spoke with a freind of mine and listened to his presentation. I took 1 thing out of it and closed probably 80% of the people I sat with.
Reply to Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum