Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum

Reply to BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance     
Old 03-06-2015, 04:27 PM   #1
Guru
Justin Bilyj on BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance

State: Justin Bilyj is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
Justin Bilyj is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance
I was surprised when I opened my student loan papers, guess who had an envelope stuffer, yep GLOBE. I attached the mailer that was in the envelope. Sneaky bastards! This goes to show the Government picked the least efficient path towards their goal....

They must have gotten the sole rights to advertise via student loans, not that kids have money to pay life insurance let alone their loans back via:

Here are the rates listed in case you are on your phone:

Their teaser rate is 3.49 for $100,000, and they have guaranteed the rates for the full term along with the benefits. I could get these kids and parents a way better deal...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf globe brochure.pdf (1.32 MB, 18 views)
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance
Old 03-08-2015, 05:51 AM   #2

State: playball41 is an Insurance Agent from
BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance Re: BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance
What point are you making here empty eternity?
  Reply With Quote to BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance
Old 03-08-2015, 08:17 AM   #3
Guru
Justin Bilyj on BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance

BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance Re: BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance Justin Bilyj is the thread starter for: BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance

Originally Posted by playball41 View Post
What point are you making here empty eternity?
Nice first post, lot's of value, you will make a fine addition here on the forums.

Not sure if you're new or not, but the point of the thread was to show no other insurer is getting in the door via student loans right now, except globe.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:21 AM   #4
Guru
WinoBlues on BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance

State: WinoBlues is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
WinoBlues is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance Re: BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance
Originally Posted by emptyeternity View Post
Nice first post, lot's of value, you will make a fine addition here on the forums.

Not sure if you're new or not, but the point of the thread was to show no other insurer is getting in the door via student loans right now, except globe.
He asked a question. Much like most of us in our first few post.
Old 03-08-2015, 01:45 PM   #5
Guru

BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance Re: BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance Justin Bilyj is the thread starter for: BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance

It seemed like a smart ass question, as opposed to something earnest. If I was quick to assume that was my bad.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:28 PM   #6
Super Genius

State: DavidHill76 is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
Originally Posted by WinoBlues View Post
He asked a question. Much like most of us in our first few post.
Im with Wino here. I don't think Globe is great, but they are what they are. As a student in student loan debt, I can certainly say I need Life Insurance. Whole Life and Term. I have both and I only pay $100/month for $82000 who life and $486,000 of term.

Globe has no overhead, I imagine it's staffed by under 10 people hah!
Old 03-11-2015, 09:59 PM   #7
Guru
rousemark on BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance

State: rousemark is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
rousemark is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by emptyeternity View Post
I was surprised when I opened my student loan papers, guess who had an envelope stuffer, yep GLOBE. I attached the mailer that was in the envelope. Sneaky bastards! This goes to show the Government picked the least efficient path towards their goal....

They must have gotten the sole rights to advertise via student loans, not that kids have money to pay life insurance let alone their loans back via:

Here are the rates listed in case you are on your phone:

Their teaser rate is 3.49 for $100,000, and they have guaranteed the rates for the full term along with the benefits. I could get these kids and parents a way better deal...
The $3.49 per month is not for 100K, it is for 5K.. Very misleading.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:49 PM   #8
Super Genius

State: DavidHill76 is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
Originally Posted by rousemark View Post
The $3.49 per month is not for 100K, it is for 5K.. Very misleading.
Also, when they fill this out they will get non stop calls from American Income and Liberty National, their sister companies!

I would run away as fast as possible from a Globe flyer. burn it!

They target low income individuals it seems
Reply to BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Life Insurance Forum

Tags
life insurance