Cost/rates of life insurance clusters

With over 45 years of success in business, I'd like to note that "what is best for the customer/client is ultimately best for success in business". Of course, you need to manage your time, learn "when to hold them and when to fold them" and remember that there is nothing "free" other than perhaps air (and that's only until the government figures out how to put a meter on it). Also, insurance shoppers who shop online for the "cheapest price" will continue to shop online for a "cheaper" price unless you develop a trusted adviser-client relationship where your client knows and internalizes that you place his/her best interests ahead of all else.

The 90%/10% stats are just that, stats, and include in that 90% all those who don't take their profession seriously, who lack appreciation for the best interest of the client, who look for "cheap" short-cuts, and who don't devote part of their time to continuing professional education.

Merry Christmas, and a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year to all.

Cheers,

Ami

Good to know there is someone around that has been at this longer than I....I won't hit 45 until July. :noteworthy::)

Back