Denied because of mvr

missingaking

Hello all. I need some assistance. I have a client that is 38, and she has been denied because of her mvr. I tried term, and and a MDO policy. The only option she has been given is guaranteed issue, and we would like something with an immediate death benefit. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

Hello all. I need some assistance. I have a client that is 38, and she has been denied because of her mvr. I tried term, and and a MDO policy. The only option she has been given is guaranteed issue, and we would like something with an immediate death benefit. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

Motor vehicle record??? ;)

If her driving record is her only problem, she might be able get immediate coverage with SIWL...Final Expense. Because of her age and being denied, she doesn't have many options. Settlers Life would be the only one I deal with that MIGHT write her....but they ask for a drivers license #. Call the company and ask them. (800)358-6337

If her driving record is her only problem, she might be able get immediate coverage with SIWL...Final Expense. Because of her age and being denied, she doesn't have many options. Settlers Life would be the only one I deal with that MIGHT write her....but they ask for a drivers license #. Call the company and ask them. (800)358-6337

I think it's Mitrial valve replacement.

Life UW here... you can certainly get declined for your driving record. 2 DUI's in the past decade? Not likely getting with your front line carriers unless the older one is close to dropping off from the ten year mark. Outside of that you have to have multiple reckless drivings or a vehicular manslaughter running around to be a decline.

Now if it was mitral valve replacement and done before age 40 you're in GI territory and not much better.

It is possible for people with negative hits on their MVR to be fully underwritten for immediate coverage. Not all violations are debited the same by every carrier. You definitely should ask your client to get a copy of this record and share it with you. You can then prequalify her to confirm her eligibility at this time. Please PM me for guidance on how to use the report this way.

Back