Direct Mail Application

Not flyers, but I am wanting to mass mail the application itself, so that the recipient signs a simplified application and returns it to me, transaction complete, except for home office underwriting and issuance.

Not trying to be funny, but why would they need you in the middle if they could provide you with signed completed applications? If they did that, they would just issue the policy and be done with it, a LA AARP/nyl, globe, etc....

I was not clear. The life insurance company would supply me with only blank application forms. I would mail them to my list. Some small percentage will complete the application and mail it to me. As agent I turn in the application to the carrier for underwriting and issuance. You have no doubt seen a few of these show up in your own mailbox from American General, Gerber, and Globe.

I was not clear. The life insurance company would supply me with only blank application forms. I would mail them to my list. Some small percentage will complete the application and mail it to me. As agent I turn in the application to the carrier for underwriting and issuance. You have no doubt seen a few of these show up in your own mailbox from American General, Gerber, and Globe.

Globe, AARP, Colonial Penn, Physician's Mutual, Mutual of Omaha, and Lincoln Heritage all have the product you are looking for. I don't know if they let agents participate with it though. I assume they just pay clerical people to run these programs since there is no need for human interaction.

Thanks very much. I scrutinized an American General piece last week stuffed in with my electric bill. The return address was to an individual agent in Wisconsin. I appreciate the spot-on response.

Back