Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

Okay, my buddy and I were interested in joining Etelesure- My buddy paid his fee, and was promised leads last week. Then got a message from Mark Rogers (Managing Partner) that he would be "first on the list" for new leads Monday. Here it is Weds and nothing. Several emails and voice messages left. VERY suspicious to say the least about these guys. I'm glad I haven't paid yet. My buddy is out $500 so far. Took all the online training. This Mark guy sounds super nice, it would be a shame if he were just a scam artist.

Um don't know what to tell you I started officially last week. Is your argument against the recent posts? Your not making any sense. PLEASE reread the posts here... I'm am working DIRECTLY with this firm and I have agreed to tell the truth,what else are you looking for?

What you could tell those inquiring is whether you've written any business over the last couple of weeks and what the leads they are giving you are of any quality.

There's a number of red flags with the outfit in question so it's understandable for the skepticism.

Update- still no leads and no responses to voice mails/emails My buddy is filing a complaint with the proper channels. Be careful about this guy Mark Rogers, he talks a smooth game. Talked about his being a former Marine where he met his wife, another former Marine. I looked him up- Mark Anthony Rogers but don't know if he's just using a name to get a quick $500 from a bunch of people then shutting down and moving on. A VERY similar web site aviononline.com has almost the exact same info- there is a forum topic on it.

I have been selling for Etlesure for about four months and it have been everything they said

I don't mean to be disrespectful Feesh- but this is your first post why? I'm seeing a lot of NEW users on this site just post a few positive things about Etelesure, then disappear. It seems easy enough to create an account here- it's free. I'm starting to think one guy is creating accounts to keep the scam alive.

You can't speak to a LIVE person- only "Mark Rogers" who will not return calls/emails. My buddy got another email from someone else in the company and asked for his phone number. Again- could be the same guy.

Look at these two web sites: etelesureusa.com and avianonline.com they are almost identical. Same 1996 origins on the About Us tab. The latter was ran by a Robert Thomas who is using stolen license info (posted on another thread)

The facts are these: My buddy paid out $500 as per the lead agreement, took all required courses, and was promised leads this past Monday. NOTHING. This goes beyond unprofessional- and I am warning people to stay away from this company. I will keep everyone updated. Also, be wary of first time posters who just spout off generic statements saying the company is legit.

Thanks.

It's been stated on this thread before- first time posters are coming to this company's defense. It's so easy to create an account here- I have to wonder if it's the same guy trying to keep the scam alive.

----------

Okay- Etelesure is officially a scam. My partner received "leads" called them, and either got disconnected or deceased or never signed up. I challenge anyone other than "first time posters" to refute this. Be wary out there agents. This guy "Mark Anthony Rogers" is a con artist- he'll talk about being a former Marine and playing in the Marine band where he met his wife. How he started company with his partner in 1996 then sold it to AIG, only to restart business. He is full of it. May not even be his real name.

Once again, and I don't say this lightly, this company is a scam- do NOT do business with them.

All righty now.. before this threat is concluded is there anyone out there and I'm not talking about first time posters who can prove the information on our forum to be innacurate?

Otherwise we have here enough unbiased info for anyone who decides to do business with this company to make their own educated decisions.

I feel bad for the ones who had to be guinea pigs. Someone had to make a sacrifice but rest assured that it will now serve a greater cause.

After reading some of the recent feedback from hzs9pk on the insurance forums, lead quality, not returning phone calls etc. I decided to not proceed with the $500.00 credit card authorization. I appreciate all of your input

any one from the last week or so have any new information to share regarding the legitimacy of this company??...again...looking for some solid information...if you are in fact a new forum member (and yes I say that as a new member myself) and you have positive information to report...will you also please provide some information for those of us who are more than a bit skeptical some contact information?? through PM is acceptable...but I need something more than the typical..."I have been with them for xx time and it's great"...I need to be able to validate the information...no disrespect...but...if you would like us to take you seriously (or me to take you seriously)...I'm going to need to vet your credentials at this point.

Back