Good Company with 10 Pay for Kids?

Guardian or Mass would be my suggestions. Use the search function in here, there are multiple threads about this subject that have a lot of info in them.

looking for a whole life plan with GI options and a 10-20 pay. The child is a male 0yrs. Thanks.

I prefer RNA's 20 pay for those but you also have FBL in Indiana. They have a 10 pay. Trans has a 10 pay. Settlers has a 10 pay and a 20 pay but you will have to do a phone interview with every settlers app.

looking for a whole life plan with GI options and a 10-20 pay. The child is a male 0yrs. Thanks.

In your search filter out the plans you do not want. Example: I would not pick any plan not fully guaranteed. If it can happen in the next 100 years, it can happen. You are talking about someone that can life to 100 years old. Given all the great choices I would not write a fraternal of a less than A+ rated company or small company. Better chance the same company will be servicing the policy 50 years from now.

By the way by fully guaranteed I do not mean to exclude dividends.

I researched for awhile and settled on a 20 pay from Guardian for my son that was just born. Same price as RNA but with dividends.

But I would never carry it to write on appointments. The app is long and I've had about a dozen amendments.

Admittedly, I'm an FE agent and am used to SI apps. If I wrote it more, it probably wouldn't have been an issue.

Thanks to Tyler for the help with that btw!

I researched for awhile and settled on a 20 pay from Guardian for my son that was just born. Same price as RNA but with dividends.

But I would never carry it to write on appointments. The app is long and I've had about a dozen amendments.

Admittedly, I'm an FE agent and am used to SI apps. If I wrote it more, it probably wouldn't have been an issue.

Tyler is a good guy.

Comparing RNA and Guardian. What is the death benefit and cash value in year 1, year 20 and year 65?

Happy to help.

Fully underwritten apps are definitely longer than FE apps. A few of the dividend paying WLs do have e-apps now (Mass is one). Unfortunately Guardian only has e-apps for DI right now, they claim to be working on it for the life side.

Tyler is a good guy. Comparing RNA and Guardian. What is the death benefit and cash value in year 1, year 20 and year 65?

1. 25000 and 0

20. 40451 and 5291

65. 60746 and 13635

This is assuming I can read this correctly. I just emailed you an illustration.

Back