Has anyone Seen this New Universal LifeEase App Request Form?

bakoplan

If you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you would check out the attached "LifeEase" App Request Form introduced last week. We're really excited about it and I would appreciate any feedback if anyone out there has used it, or something like it. It's our belief that if it performs as promised, it's going to save our life agents a ton of behind the scenes paperwork and let them focus on sales (because generally good sales/marketers are horrible at paperwork)!

Here's their premise:

LifeEase is portrayed as a single page app request form. I know certain carriers have their own short form processes, but when you use a specific carrier form, you're bound to that one carrier. Plus we've heard of some bad client experiences when foreign call centers were used to complete their forms.

Our sales team would LOVE the single form approach that LifeEase presents as it's the same single page form for any carrier, any insurance product (term or perm) and for any state.

The agent can fill it out either online or as a fillable pdf, or they print and complete by hand.

Once submitted, the LifeEase folk call the client at a pre-requested time and complete the actual application. FYI, their staff are U.S. based--in either Colorado or California.

They schedule the paramed and get client sigs at point of exam.

They then submit through a brokerage firm called Advisor's Choice who walk it through the underwriting process to policy issue. Advisor's Choice is in fact the sponsor of the system, and they don't charge for the service because they get paid an override as a brokerage firm.

Preliminary review of their compensation was it is right in the hunt, in fact we found it reasonably assertive. That means we effectively get admin support for free so we can focus on selling.

We also realized that absent the need for any signatures, the form can be competed over the phone like the old Kemper Telelife (no more trekking across town just to take an app on a half a mil term policy).

If you've had any experience with this or other forms of similiar nature, we'd appreciate and very much look forward to your feedback.

Since google didn't return a result, I cannot say good or bad. But welcome...especially having your 1st post pimping your process!

I'd like to check it out, but can't find any info online. Do you have a URL?

Initial feedback you requested from someone that has submitted over 1,000 apps via a 1-page online life insurance application (via EZlifesales.com):

1st: You need to accept live transfers. Making a sale then scheduling a follow up call to finish will result in a lot of drop offs. Your agents won't use it for long.

2nd: You need to train your application team to get e-signatures for all your carriers. Getting signatures with the examiner is so 2011. Again, you'll get more business actually submitted to UW this way.

Back