I Need a Good Life Insurance Company

We are an MGA for both Life and Health insurance. We have a marketing platform that agents use if they are needing live transfer prospects in addition to high compensation. We have just as many agents who do not have the need for our platform and simply utilize our contracts. If you have interest in either option send me a message.

Gabriel

Is there a thread you posted on that you don't offer your contracts?

I would like to see you contribute more instead of trolling for agents. Give a little to the agents first with your experience and knowledge instead of trying to build a down line on this forum

Geeeshh.....:no::no:

Is there a thread you posted on that you don't offer your contracts?

I would like to see you contribute more instead of trolling for agents. Give a little to the agents first with your experience and knowledge instead of trying to build a down line on this forum

Geeeshh.....:no::no:

I figured it was only a matter of time before a comment like this was made. If you take the time to look at my almost 200 other posts you can see that I contribute quite a bit of value to this forum and help without expecting a return. Someone wanted to know about getting additional contracts.....should everyone just ignore that question, or do I offer some help?

"I figured it was only a matter of time before a comment like this was made"
Your statement above indicates that even you sensed that you were pushing the envelope a bit too zealously.

I agree with TwiLight....looking back at your recent posts, nearly all of them are of you touting your services.

Why not go to the "offers" thread and tell us all about your organization. Also, a website we can check out would be nice. Transparency can be a good thing.

"I figured it was only a matter of time before a comment like this was made"
Your statement above indicates that even you sensed that you were pushing the envelope a bit too zealously.

I agree with TwiLight....looking back at your recent posts, nearly all of them are of you touting your services.

Why not go to the "offers" thread and tell us all about your organization. Also, a website we can check out would be nice. Transparency can be a good thing.

I did post on the offers forum a few months back. My website is katalyst-mga.com.

Is Assurity the only life carrier you offer?

We offer several different carriers but Assurity Life and Assurant Health are the two carriers that we have the largest contracts with. There really wouldnt be much of an advantage for agents on any of our other carriers.

What's the top contract you can offer on assuritys. Non med 20 yr level term?

On another board I find one insurance company-Covomo which I found out to be nice But before applying on any one I want to know about others companies as well. If you have any good suggestion, feel free to suggest me. And which one will be better for a person on his sixties- Covomo or MGA. Can you explain me about its policies. One of my relative want to know about it. Feel free to help me.

On another board I find one insurance company-Covomo which I found out to be nice But before applying on any one I want to know about others companies as well. If you have any good suggestion, feel free to suggest me. And which one will be better for a person on his sixties- Covomo or MGA. Can you explain me about its policies. One of my relative want to know about it. Feel free to help me.

I am not familiar with Covomo at all. I looked them up and it looks like they offer Health insurance in Germany. Just so I understand are you wanting a suggestion on a company to contract with as an agent in your sixties or purchase insurance as a client who is it your sixties? Maybe Im not reading your post correctly.

Back