• Close it

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Keep it open

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never understood why some people will not attend church because they may have to sit next to a hypocrite on the pew, but that same person has no problem sitting next to that same hypocrite on a bar stool. :)

As a salesman you should know the difference between an excuse and an objection.

I voted to keep it open. Not planning on doing business with either side. I want this open so Bob has a place to go on this forum. If this thread is open, we know where Bob will be, everyday.

This protects other threads where Bob gives advice on insurance and thus protects consumers from really old/bad advice. So to me, keep this thread open as a service to those who come here seeking help and advice on other topics.

Bob needs a place to go, why not here?

I couldn't care less. I know the guy is a fraud and scam artist.

And yet we have many, many agents out there who have no clue. And even the one's who have a clue, have doubts about the veracity of those who say he engages in fraud.

For example, we have an agent who questioned why so many life insurance companies seem to be associated with the site, if it's bogus. I think that's a legitimate question, and difficult to respond to, because these companies are having their logos taken and displayed on his home page without their permission. Even those who tell him to cease and desist will not succeed until they threaten him.

If you visit his site, you will see that Lincoln Financial and Prudential Financial both have had their logos removed, and yet he continues to display their company names (without logos). Obviously those two companies have taken the step to threaten legal action to force him to remove those logos. There are other companies that I have spoken to, who do not want their logos on that site (unless they are lying to me) but they continue to exist because they have been unwilling to press him to have the logos removed. So when a company does nothing, it helps perpetuate the myth the site must be legitimate.

My point is that the more evidence of this guy's fraud that is published, the less likely agents are to fall into the trap.

I know that you know, but do you care if anyone else knows?

----------

It matters in the sense that Scott opened it up to a vote. Can't others have a differing opinion? I'd prefer to see it closed. If it stays open, it stays open. It's still a train wreck either way.

I think the votes and the postings tell a story, if you want to think about it.

First, the votes to keep it open are running ahead of those who want it closed.

Second, there are more postings here, supporting that it be closed.

What can be determined from that?

There are more readers than posters and more of the readers support my position that post to support my position. Why would they not post. Simple, they don't want to get tarred by the brush that is frequently used on me.

Trump has the same problem. Many people vote for him, but are reluctant to admit it because they would then draw the same rancor that is directed at him. People would prefer to avoid being personally attacked for their views.

Keep it open but prevent any links in the thread.

I'd also say to prevent any personal attacks, but then hey, you might as well as close it.

Or, hire an auditor and verify some of the claims made in the thread! That should be good for a laugh, on both sides.

Dan

That's why we should close the thread. Why give this *** a platform to spread his lies and try and deceive unsuspecting agents?

----------

I don't. Although I did create several with fake names like,

Richard Cranium
Willie Makeit
Betty Dont

to name a few.

When I knew her she did. Just saying....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back