• Close it

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Keep it open

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this has been fun.........I have consulted with SAM and we are making a decision.......

I disagree with Bob on a number of issues. But here we have some guy calling him a pedophile. He's not banned and this thread hasn't been shut down. I don't remember Al3 doing much worse and he was banned.

Agreed. Ban the user and their IP (and any future IPs they use) once they get to that point. Why this has been allowed to go on is beyond me. The first time someone calls someone else that they should be banned... or at least the second time.

Also, they are allowing a criminal to have links via this thread too... and those links alone help him to further his fraudulent association.

Ban David, delete this thread, keep the other thread up but close it to new posts.

jmo

That's like Baltimore considering paying criminals to not commit crimes.

----------

That's your problem. You have all the evidence you will ever have and if what you have isn't enough now, it will NEVER be enough.

You think this board exists to cater to you and your needs? You aren't a special snowflake Bob. You're just another guy - like all the rest of us.

We need a thumbs up feature for mobile use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back