Insurance for Two Old Folks

blue_wynd

Guru
100+ Post Club
I got someone asking me for quotes on 100k to 200k for each of her parents. One is 63 F and 66 M. The daughter in question only want the cheapest for the coverage. They are both in good health with no major medical issues. Non smokers. Anyone know of the companies for the best rates for a GUL or 20 yr term in this scenario?

I got someone asking me for quotes on 100k to 200k for each of her parents. One is 63 F and 66 M. The daughter in question only want the cheapest for the coverage. They are both in good health with no major medical issues. Non smokers. Anyone know of the companies for the best rates for a GUL or 20 yr term in this scenario?

Preferred or standard?

Term at Transamerica is good if they are Standard or Preferred. I really like the LB or Living Benefits plan. only about 3-5% higher in price and has nice Living Benefits with Renewals to the agent.

For GUL, Look at TransACE Product and Sagicor's Platinum No-Lapse UL (GUL).

Last edited:
what age is sagicors non med product issued to?

Age 65 using age last birthday. No paramed or APS, just a phone interview. They also just opened up a lower tier of $5,000 - $24,999 (ages 18-75 - simplified issue), in addition to the current simplified issue tier of $25,000 - $249,999 (ages 18-65).

Excellent carrier....very competitive in most cases.

Age 65 using age last birthday. No paramed or APS, just a phone interview. They also just opened up a lower tier of $5,000 - $24,999 (ages 18-75 - simplified issue), in addition to the current simplified issue tier of $25,000 - $249,999 (ages 18-65).

Issue pays very quick also. Can pre qual with the underwriter also.

Can the phone interview be done in Chinese? If not, would a translator suffice?

Back