Just Got Life License in MN

Better off not going with an anonymous IMO who posts here with (not so) thinly veiled offers and promises of the "highest compensation". I would run from someone who has a signature link that, instead of going to a real, live website (like the respected IMO's here), takes you to a Private Message in an effort to lure you into a conversation. If this person was transparent with his or her offer, no problem.
Let's compare inboxes :) haters gonna hate!

Let me add some spice. NAA. No I'm not with them but just mentioning the name jump starts a thread.

Hello,

Congratulations for your MN Life insurance producer. My wife also just passed hers recently in MD and we are currently working in helping families through getting life insurance. By doing so, we're earning important extra income. We are not dependent to any Insurance company our clients get their coverage from. we are just associate of WFG which is simply a Platform that set a system to help us to build and grow our business by following a simple system in place.

I think you can check it out and you will find it very interesting.

You can contact me thru my Gmail account : mauricenkonsissieATGMAILDOTCOM

Hello PCBinsurance,

To start, you need to join WFG through its website and you must be referred or recruited by an independant assocate. You can do that by going to my website powered and customized by WFG and entered my ID code.

But, before you do the above, i would like you to go on the World Financial Group website to get more information,in order to see by yourself about the AMAZING OPPORTUNITY OF HELPING FAMILIES TO CREATE WEALTH AND SECURE THEIR FUTURE AND MAKING REAL AND CONSIDERABLE EXTRA INCOME AS COMMISSION.

My wife and I are taking advantage of that opportunity in the Washington DC areas.

Also, i can connect you to one of the WFG leader in your state for you to meet and receive a personal presentation of the products and opportunity.

I wish i can give you my personal business website,but the message setting is not allowed me to do so: You can directly reach me at my personal email: mauricenkonsissieATGMAIL.COM

SEE YOU!

Hello PCBinsurance,

To start, you need to join WFG through its website and you must be referred or recruited by an independant assocate. You can do that by going to my website powered and customized by WFG and entered my ID code.

But, before you do the above, i would like you to go on the World Financial Group website to get more information,in order to see by yourself about the AMAZING OPPORTUNITY OF HELPING FAMILIES TO CREATE WEALTH AND SECURE THEIR FUTURE AND MAKING REAL AND CONSIDERABLE EXTRA INCOME AS COMMISSION.

My wife and I are taking advantage of that opportunity in the Washington DC areas.

Also, i can connect you to one of the WFG leader in your state for you to meet and receive a personal presentation of the products and opportunity.

I wish i can give you my personal business website,but the message setting is not allowed me to do so: You can directly reach me at my personal email: mauricenkonsissieATGMAIL.COM

SEE YOU!

Wowie Kazowie...that sounds like an Amazing opportunity! Could you please post your contact info?:)

Hello Goillini52,

You can contact me at my email:

mauricenkonsissieATgmailDOTcom

Send me an email and i will also give you my cell phone number

See you!

Back