Life & Health Agents

jmatos

Guru
100+ Post Club
Arkansas
What products are you selling the most right now? Taking into consideration our economical situation, what are your clients asking for? What are they telling you to sell them indirectly of directly? Do you know?

I'm going to go out on a limb here...

I think life agents primarily sell life and health agents primarily sell health. I bet the clients are asking for something that fits their need and their budget, preferably free. I think they are pretty clear about their desires and unrealistic expectation it be free.

Again, just going out on a limb here.

I'm going to go out on a limb here...

I think life agents primarily sell life and health agents primarily sell health. I bet the clients are asking for something that fits their need and their budget, preferably free. I think they are pretty clear about their desires and unrealistic expectation it be free.

Again, just going out on a limb here.

I didnt intend for you to think so hard....slow down there pal you may have a stroke.

My approach is that I do insurance. "what are your needs?".

This week I got 4 health, 2 life quotes. Next week will be 1 group health and 1 work comp. I don't get much auto/home stuff for some reason.

My approach is that I do insurance. "what are your needs?".

This week I got 4 health, 2 life quotes. Next week will be 1 group health and 1 work comp. I don't get much auto/home stuff for some reason.

I have always primarily sold and serviced life policies. This week I have had a lot of questions about Health products. I am wondering if I should begin to market that area a little more.

Back