Life and Health License

I just got done taking my exam this morning after using License Coach and it was PERFECT when it came to set up and breaking things down for me to understand.

My test was for Missouri but highly recommend the materials. You even get a practice state exam, cram sheets, flash cards and quizzes after every module you complete within a chapter. Solid cramming of info into my head for a week and passed on the first try.

Seriously, check it out.

I am new to this forum..can someone guide me where i can get quote for Life Insurance? Please help..

Really depends on the kind of life insurance. If you are an agent your first stop should be you IMO. If you are a consumer again depends on what you are looking for. There are agents here that can fill just about any need.

Lee

Last edited:
Really depends on the kind of life insurance. If you are an agent your first stop shutdown be you IMO. If you are a consumer again depends on what you are looking for. There are agents here that can fill just about any need.

Lee

Thank you so much..i am consumer...i am looking for basic life insurance plan..

Thank you so much..i am consumer...i am looking for basic life insurance plan..

Being that this is an Insurance agent's forum you would think this would be a very simple request. Basic Life insurance is to little information. The first two questions would be how much and how long do you want it. If you say "I want $10,000 till I die" I would recommend one way to get quotes. If you said "I want $1,000.000 for 20 years" I will have a complexly different recommendation.

Then of course there is what you would quality for. My best recommendation is talk to a good experienced Independent agent that will listen to your wants, disscuss your needs and help you find a solution. This is not a bad place to start. Some of us have been doing this for more than a few years.

Ask your questions. There are some good agents here, a few not so good but not many and we call them out pretty quickly.

Lee

I am looking for 10 years...can you please provide few suggestions...

Again, a lot of other agents here that are very good. I would be happy to help. If you would send me an email to [email protected] I will send you my business contact information.

If you want a 10 year term quote there is term4sale.com they do not sell insurance and it is free. However, know that all 10 year term plans are not created equal and a person may qualify for one company's lowest rate and only quality for the third lowest with a different company.

It cost nothing to use an agent and could save you and your beneficiary thousands.

Lee

Back